• best of times 🍰

walker abby and shay all went to hanna's house at the time she told them to. they were definitely expecting her to be asleep so shay texted nick since she knew he would be awake.

💬💬💬
imessage
nicktoons 🧃🧸
————————————

shayshay 🌙
nick can you please let us in 🤗🤗

nicktoons 🧃🧸
yes! hold on
read

——————

nick opened the door not long after sending the message back to shay. "hi guys! she's sleeping as you probably know" "isn't she always sleeping" walker added.

they walked into the house and went up the stairs into hanna's room. "she looks kinda peaceful when she's not blabbing" walker said

shay took a picture of hanna. she was all curled up with their dog. she did look peaceful- well up until walker woke her up.

he slapped hanna's leg kinda hard to get her to wake up. she woke up quick and jumped back. "im so sorry oh my god. i didn't think" walkers' face went white.

"it's okay walker. you just scared me. no worries" hanna gave walker a hug and the other 2 girls joined in. "okay so tell us how this date went girl" abby laughed trying to get back on a better topic.

"oh my god okay wait can we go out to eat while we talk?" hanna said excitedly. "um duh?" walker said in a sarcastic tone. they made matt drive them to a restaurant which took a lot of convincing.

once they got to the place, hanna told them everything that happened and her friends were nothing but supportive.

"oh my god. he kissed you on the forehead?" shay asked. abby was sitting there with a look of curiosity and excitement. she was happy for hanna. they all were.

"yes omg he did. he grabbed my head so gently and i felt his rings on the side of my face. it was so cute" hanna blushed at the memory.

"okay. i don't want to be all cheesy here but i'm really happy for you han. you seem excited and i haven't seen you this happy in a while." walker smiled.

"i love you walker. and thank you. he makes me happy. i just hope he doesn't do anything wrong." hanna's face dropped at the thought.

"he's not going to do anything wrong from the sounds of it but if he does, it'll be okay, let's all just worry about what's here and what's good right now okay?" abby smiled at her friends and they all finished up eating.

"i'll call matt and tell him we need picked up" hanna grabbed her phone and called her brother. "okay he should be here in like 5 minutes"

they all waited outside the building on a bench. "oh guys. i need to tell you something. i completely forgot" matt pulled up interrupting what hanna was going to say.

they all got up and walked to matt's car. he drove them back to the house. hanna and her friends went to her room.

"i got the role for leslie robinson guys" everyone stared at her for a second before they all jumped on her. "OH MY GOD. THATS SO EXCITING. WHY ARE YOU TELLING US THIS NOW?" shay questioned.