So You Are The Reason

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rui : ........ Yeah.

Yuki : Thank goodness. Okay Rui, I gotta go.

Rui : Take care.

Call ended

Even after getting shot brutally by her..... You still care about Nee-san. You big liar...... I know you're not okay.

Rui saw me going somewhere in late night.

Rui : Nee-san where are you going?

Y

/N : .......... Rui.... Do yo know where is Yuki?

Rui : .......

Y/N : .......... Forget what I said.

I went away. Rui was somewhat terrified.

I was back the next morning.

My advisor came running in the house. Kazuki Aoki.

Kazuki : Y/N-san! It's bad!!

Y/N : ........ Shut....up, Kazuki. You are disturbing my session.

That time I were busy torturing some back stabbers.

Kazuki : Yuki.....

Rui : What about.... Yuki?

Kazuki : Yuki-san DIED!

I was shocked as well but I couldn't bring my emotions out.

Rui : ..What....? But he was alright last night!!! How did he died!!!!

Kazuki : He was beaten to death and was thrown in the pile of Garbage around 2:30 AM.

Isn't that when Nee-san headed out?

Rui : Kazuki-kun....... I want to see him...

Kazuki : S-sure.... Y/N-san aren't you coming?

Rui saw his body and for her this was the worst experience ever.

Rui investigated everything. She found his mobile phone. Restored it and checked for the info. I was the last person who he contacted that day.

Call recording......

Yuki : Let's meet...

Y/N : Yeah...... I also want to settle this. Tell me your location.

Yuki : Sure.....

Recording ended.....

Rui : They both met each other..... Nee-san was cold as ever..... Did she..... Killed Yuki?

That night, without a doubt I met him. We had a little fight. I even called my men there to handle him..... But it went wrong. My business partner..... Arata Akane was pissed at Yuki. Arata was annoyed by Yuki's behaviour. Arata didn't want me to become the old Y/N, who was fragile and naivë.

I left Yuki there and left the place. His men's reached there earlier then mine's.

They beat Yuki until he fainted. They even stabbed him and threw him in the garbage pile. When my mens reached they couldn't find a trace of him. When they found....... He was already GONE.

These information got out. Rui found everything but...... It was rearranged by someone.

She was told that I beat Yuki and I told my mens to beat him however they want..... There is no limitations to the damage..... You can even kill him... He is an annoying bug.

Rui : I sacrificed my love to see this day where he got killed by the one whom he loved. It's unforgivable and it's unfortunate that it has to be me.

Rui called me

Rui : Nee-san... Where are you? Can you come to the location I send you?

Y/N : ...... Why?

Rui : We are holding a funeral for Yuki.

Y/N : ...... Okay I'll come.

Call ended

I came to the given location. The church was all empty.

Y/N : Rui!

Rui from behind : Yes Nee-san..... They will be here soon.

Y/N : I see but yo-

....... Rui stabbed me.

Y/N : Rui...? What the hell are you doing?!!!

Rui : Nee-san..... Yuki died because of you...... Compensate for his death.

Y/N : Have you gone ma-

*Bang*

Gun?!

I can barely stand. But she kept attacking me..... She stabbed me multiple times. She hung me up on the wall just like Jesus Christ. She set fire inside the Church as she laughed like a psychopath. Before leaving the church she shot me in the head and let my body to get burned to death.....

Back to present....

Y/N : Sigh......

*Thud*

Y/N : What was that?

You approach to the direction....

Y/N : Gasp.....

Sanzu?! Why is he smeared in blood?! What the hell!