NANI?

The sect leaders were gathered at the qishan wen sect and were discussing sect affairs, marriages, discipline training, etc... When a disciple came running and after a brief discussion over the contents of the letter, the disciple excused themselves and exited the main hall. The sect leader then began to read the letter:

                          Dear Sect Leaders,

       Some of you were tagged with an array that will activate momentarily you do not know who was chosen until activation. In my experience, I would suggest sitting down. The experience could  produce nausea, fainting, and headaches. Your golden cores were sealed in the event that you would die from the power overload, and I need you alive to see and experience some important  things. For those who weren't selected will simply fall asleep. The doors have been sealed in order to protect people from joining this harsh and daunting experience. Fair warning for some of the older generation who will be joining us if you feel a sensation that you are going to qi deviate. I promise you will not because of a pre-planned cautionary seal. This seal activates as a shield to protect your physical and mental connection intact. This will ensure that your memories are intact and some will be extracted and duplicated  for viewing purposes.

Safe travels, sect leaders

There were many symbols that were hidden under certain heavy objects, and the numbers across the room, when tilted outwards it would resemble a clock.

All at once, the symbols lit up simultaneously, and in a flash, they were gone. Somewhere in a void between their world and mine, they appear before me. 

I snap my fingers, and the following items appear:

After a few moments, I wake them up and calmly sit and wait for them to notice me. Eventually, they look towards me, and I stand.

Me: 

ME: Hello sect leaders, my name is, Aquarius it is a pleasure to have you today

ME: Hello sect leaders, my name is, Aquarius it is a pleasure to have you today. We will be discussing your pasts, present, and future. Any questions will have to wait as I am on a limited time with each viewing.

AN: Fun tip any bold words in each chapter will unlock a special chapter for those who dm me after this book is done! will edit soon!