"We weren't asleep and that wasn't a dream. We were in the Virtual World." Kiibo reminded.

"Hey, where's Kaito?" Maki asked.

"That's right, Kaito--"

Loud, running footsteps cut Shuichi's agreement off short. The door burst open as a shocked Kaito was now inside the room, the door almost off it's hinges.

"Hey! What's this all about!? What was that body discovery announce--" Kaito's eyes landed on Miu. "Wha--! Miu!? Wh-What the hell is going on here!?"

"You're too late, okay? All the others finished gasping in terror already." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"But anyway, where were you this whole time, Kaito? What were you doing?" Kokichi asked.

"I-I was just taking a nap." Kaito replied.

"Taking a nap?" Shuichi questioned under his breath.

"You were sleeping?" Gonta added to Shuichi's questioning. "Gonta was sleeping, too! Had strange dream! Gonta not understand anything!"

"As I said, that was the Virtual World..." Kiibo reminded under his breath.

"So, you logged out by yourself and then took a nap? Without our permission?" Kokichi asked.

"I suddenly got logged out... Before I realized it, I was back here..." Kaito said in his defense.

"You were logged out... involuntarily?" Shuichi asked.

"Yeah... I didn't know if it was okay to log back in, so I went back to my room and slept." Kaito replied. "And when that body discovery announcement woke me up, I rushed over here--"

"Hey, Kaito! If you're gonna lie, then you might as well do it better!" Kokichi scolded with a pout on his face. "Do you think you can make the killing game more exciting with a crappy lie like that!?"

"I-It's not a lie! I really was sleeping!" Kaito argued.

"Hold on a minute. We can discuss whether or not that's a lie later." Shuichi said. "What we need to do right now... is begin the investigation. We need to discover who killed Miu."

"Yeah, so calm down, Mako." I went over to him and pet his head, attemoting to calm him down.

"...Fine." Kokichi muttered out, covering his cheeks and nose with his scarf.

"If we don't find out who the culprit is, we'll all be executed." Shuichi reminded. "But I won't let that happen. I'll find the culprit so that we can all survive."

"Even if the culprit is Kaito?" Kokichi asked, removing his scarf from his face and leaned his body towards me, his hands behind his back.

"Huh!? What!?" Kaito shouted.

"Now, now, please save your arguements for the class trial. In the meantime..." Monokuma pulled out the Monokuma file. "Ta-da! The Monokuma File! With this, you can even investigate up Miu's asshole!"

"Huh? Even there?" Monophanie questioned.

Monotaro was still weeping in front of Miu's corpse.