♧Welcome to Republic City♧

Start from the beginning

Smiling at each other the facing the men in front.

???: Then you should be happy to know your search has come to an end.

???: What makes you so sure your daughter is the one?

The man questioned the women from her current statement. Watching as she turned and seemingly calling someone.

???: Korra! Please come in here.

The three members were waiting for their daughter to show up thinking it was another false claim.

But then a small chunk of the wall got pushed away shocking all three members.

Looking where it was they saw a small girl in the hold she had just created shouting.

Korra: I'm the Avatar! You got to deal with it!!

She them started being the elements around her. From Earth, to Fire and lastly her original element— Water.

The members were somewhat shock to see a young girl of her age to be able to control three elements already.

The one in the middle of course rose a brow looking at this astonishment and facing the child who was still bending the elements.

She Fire bended at all three but now showing a full grown teenage Korra.

Wearing a red suit for her training and battling two Fire benders.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

On another part of the world, outside the skirts of Republic City, was a young man.

He was seemingly tall with shirt black hair and a suit with a small backup hanging from one of his shoulders.

???: Republic City!! I'm finally here!

Shouted the young man as he showed his canine teeth. Closing his mouth smd squinting his eyes smiling.

???: Well~~ let's create a bit of trouble while I'm here.

Walking towards the place he saw many shops and people talking. Smiling at this he saw a random animal running straight at him.

Smirking he prepared himself smd caught the animal. He got a closer look at it seeing it was a red panda.

???: Hello~~ Don't you look...tasty~~~

The animal squeaked struggling to get out of the young boy's grip.

???: I'm kidding!! I'm not going to eat you..maybe?

The red panda squeaked once more trying to get out the grip again.

???: Okay, okay!! This time I'm joking. But seriously...what are doing here on your own?