Chapter 4: A Fatefull Night (Mature Content)

Začít od začátku

Imlie: Hum Shadi shuda hai please chod do hume.

Madhav: Kya farak padhta hai Imlie.....aur vaise bhi aab zyaada waqt tak nahi rahegi tumhari Shadi... with this is snatched the mangalsutra off imlie's neck and wiped the sindoor from her forehead.

Madhav: Yeh sab uss Aryan ki nishani, muje aachi nahi lagti ki aryan se joodi koi bhi cheez yah yaadein aaj humare beech aae.... aaj koi nahi aaeyega humare bich koi bhi nahi.. and he kissed Imlie's shoulder. (Imlie Screamed in pain)

Madhav started kissing her hungrily and roughly, first on her forehead then he proceeded towards her eyes, (this remind her of date night with aryan), then her cheeks and finally he pressed his lips on hers. Kissing her hungrily and getting a way inside her mouth. Imlie resisted & tried to avoid him but he held her tight under him and forced is tongue inside her mouth. Madhav bite her lips so as to gain a moan and to get an access in her mouth and he was successful. Madhav got access to imlie's mouth and again bite her lips and he explore her mouth,  each and every corner. Imlie was feeling disgusted and helpless while tears were continously flowing down her cheeks. After kissing her passionately and roughly he sucked the tears that was flowing out. He then traced her down towards her neck and he strip off the saree's palu from her left shoulder to expose her in blouse. Madhav then kissed her on his left shoulder pulling down her sleeve but due to her hands were tied above, he was unable to do so. So he teared the sleeve of blouse and place wet kissed on her shoulder, following her neck and then her color bone. He bite her their letting a moan out of her mouth and sucked her he did the same over her right shoulder and he then strip off her blouse. Imlie was crying keeping his eyes shut. She was now exposed to madhav only with Black Bra on covering her boobs. Madhav remove the blouse and started kissing her everywhere on her bare chest near neck, Color bone, between her breast along with rubbing and squeezing  her boobs in between under the hem of her Bra. He then put this finger in between the Bra straps on her shoulder and leave it from the height and she screamed in pain. He repeated this several time. (Imlie Screamed.. Please madhav please no) 

Madhav: Cheelao Imlie, Aur Chilao, kyuki tumahre cheeke sunne vala koi nahi hai yaar par... Chilao, muje maaza aa rah ahi.

Madhav then kissed, sucked her boobs that was visible from her bra. He then trailed down towards her stomach kissed hungrily on her waist. 

Madhav: Yahi chuathana uss aryan ne tumhe? Tumhari kamar pe hath rakha tha na?

Madhav squeezed her waist and bite her near waist and suck it and lick it. He then unpleated her saree at her abdomen and pulled it in one go. He also open the strand of her peticoat and pulled it off. Imlie was now only in her Undergarments. 

Madhav started to slowly lick her legs, moving upwards he kissed her inner thighs and bite them - suck them and making marks all over her body. Madhav also started giving her splank on her but sqeeze her butt in between kisses. Imlie resisted and kicked him but madhav slapped her and continued with kissing and licking her inner thighs. 

Imlie was feeling beyond disgusted. She blame herself for trusting Madhav over aryan, She remember when she said that madhav is not a snaap friend of her, she regretted being here, and avoiding Aryan's warning, she regretted coming to Timaripura and also she regretted being alive. Madhav was just fedding upon each and every inch of imlie's body & she already feel exhausted. Madhav finally stood up and started beating her with hunter on her bare body.

Madhav: yeh har uss baar ke liye jab aryan ne tumhe chua tha, tumhare karib aaya tha.

(Imlie was sreaming in pain) he then ripped off her panties and bra exposing her completely. Madhav saw Imlie naked with lust in his eyes. Her whole body was covered with marks of orderal and bite marks, her butt was red with splank , her lips was oozing out blood and her eye has been dried with tears.) (He then started sucking her nipples and biting them untill she screamed in pain. He sucked, bite stoke her boobs untill it became red simultaneously rubbing Imlie's core with one hand.

Imlie was tired and exhausted by fighting this battle already. Madhav just stick his mouth on her core. Licking the core, sucking the enterance and kissing her core. Imlie cummed on his face and then he gave her one more splank.

Madhav: Did I asked you to cummed ?

Imlie cried in pain and Madhav insterted his two finger inside her core. Imlie screamed in pain.

Madhav: Imlie....You really tight.

Madhav continued to move in and out his digits in the Imlie's core with increasing pace.

Imlie: Ahhaa.... Ahhha...Madhav nahi please stop..... No....please Madhav....Ahha....Ahhaaa..

Madhav Removed his fingers and pulled his pants and boxers off and stroke his member a bit before place it at Imlie's enterance.

Imlie jerked out with the touch of his member and pleaded him to leave her. Madhav just place a member over her enterance and slide it into her core roughly. She screamed in a highest tone of her voice. He then just thrushted deeper inside her. She was feeling imense pain between her legs and a urge to die today.

Madhav felt her tightness and was wantig more and more of her :

Madhav: First time hai kya? Aryan yah tumhare phele pati ne tumhe kabhi .....

Imlie turned her face in disgust and madhav screamed with happiness.

Madhav: Wow 2 -2 pati hone ke wavjud I am your First.... I am the one jiske sath you will lose your virginity... kaise...namard se shadi kiya tha tumne ki aabhi tak biwi ko........Khush bhi nahi kar paaya..

Imlie: Chup ho jao... Shut Up.....Aryan ke baare main kuch kaha toh...Ahhaaa....... (Madhav thrusted harder in her)

Madhav: Imlie....Lets the game begin...

Madhav thrusted inside her harder and harder without giving her oppurtunity to adjust he started thrusting into her with an animal speed. 

Imlie: Nahi Madhav ........Aahaaa..... dheere..... please.... Dheere............

Madhav: Kya aur zoor se, theek hai jaisa tum kaho.... and thrusted with incresed in speed.

Madhav then put her leg up on his shoulder and again pushing his member in her and every time she cummed that many round they have. Imlie has lost the count. Madhav fucked her in every possible position.

Madhav: Chalo aab kuch aur try karte hai.... he opened her hands from bed and tied it behind her back. He bought her a panty and make her wore that and before he inserted vibrator in her core and set the vibrator to 3 on scale of 5. He then turned her around and pulled her panty down enough to fuck her asshole. she was now lying on her stomach at the edge of bed with her knees on floor and hand tied behind. He place her member on her asshole and started inserting in her with increase in pace he increase the vibrator scale. and he set the scale to 5 and even thrusted his penis into asshole harder. He then ripped the panty and removed the vibrator and started thrusting his member inside her.  After which he pulled out his member and forced imlie to suck it. Imlie denied but he slapped her and forced his member inside her mouth. He cummed inside her mouth and imlie split the cum. Madhav slapped her for splitting the cum and laid on the bed. Madhav open her hands and made her sit on his member while he was liad down on the bed. (Comon Imlie Ride me) and started fucking her core and then her asshole. Simultaneously splanking and squeezing  her butt and boobs making it red.

Madhav pushed her on the bed and gasp some air. Imlie cocooned herself on the edge of bed and buried her face in her knees. Madhav pulled her by holding both of her legs pulled her under him and again inserted his member inside her.

Madhav: Tumhe pata hai imlie, maine humesha socha tha ki tume mere niche moan karti hui kaisi lagogi, aaj pata chal bohot aachi lag rahi ho. I am loving this way too much....

Imlie: Ahhaaaa........

Madhav finally cummed inside her and pull his member out of her vagina. He laid down beside her on his back meanwhile imlie already passed out after the orderal.  

-----------------x----------------x---------------------------x-------------------------x----------------------------