"I want to be like other couples, but I can't even have a simple conversation with him because he doesn't like it. I know I've taken a step back at times, but it's because of his behavior towards me. I can't always be the one putting in all the effort in this relationship." "I always back off after putting a first step ahead in this marriage because of his behavior. I'm tired now! Tired of fake hopes, tired of tries which didn't get successful" She cried.

Tara start rubbing her back in concern, Avyansh looked at her miserably, he never saw her crying, he didn't know she always put a fake mask of smile on her face, it hurts him looking at his Bhabhi who is a mother figure in his life, Tara was also hurt, she knew how much Akshita matters for Avyansh, he always says my Bhabhi is like this, like that.

"Why can't he understand? It's not always him, sometimes he needs to understand me too, he behaves like I don't exist! Kahne ko to hum life share kar rahe hai but we never even share a bed! Why? Because he doesn't like it, it's always about what he feels but what about me?" She cried, she badly wanted to take out things from her heart.

"I'm having enough now!"

He wiped the lone tears which unknowingly escaped from his eyes.

"Bhabhi you need to know something, you have all the rights to know this, I know It should be Bhai to tell you but I can't take this anymore because he will never tell you"

Akshita looks at him with a frown, her eyes still have tears.

"Tara I need to talk Bhabhi only" Avyansh indicated to her, she understood and respected his words and moved out after nodding with an assuring smile.

"Wh..what do you mean Avyansh?"

"Bhai's past Bhabhi!!" He said making her more conscious.

"We all know Bhai is cold, bad at expressing himself, and has a lot of anger and trust issues, but everyone doesn't know why he is like that! There is a reason behind his this behavior towards you and everyone Bhabhi"

"Then tell me! Why is he like that?"

"Something happened to him when...................."

.

.

.

.

.

Akshita was shocked, she didn't know about his past, and now she regrets being like this.

"I know it will be selfishness to ask you to stay but please just once try it, help him out, he needs you, I am not saying to change yourself but you are strong enough to change him and you proved that, please do this favor, I am not saying to kneel down in this relationship I can never say something that makes you down but instead of leaving at least talk and try to sort out things" Avyansh joined his hands in front of her.

"I..I didn't know about this! instead of asking him I was complaining about his behavior, I didn't know he suffered this much" Akshita cried more.

"My Bhai may look strong from the outside but deep inside he is a baby, the baby we lost years ago because of that incident"

"Please Bhabhi only you can give us old Ekansh, please don't give up on him" he requests with moist eyes.

"He is still a baby Bhabhi he will not ask anything from anyone and expect things to come to him without his saying, he reaches to conclusions without consulting, he maybe understand the business world very nicely but he is very bad at relationships and commitments"

"He needs love, he needs you, I'm sure he will not stop you if you start going closer to him and showing love to him, because he also needs someone who cares for him, only him, a person cannot share everything everytime with his parents or siblings he needs someone who is more than that."

"He is not coming near you emotionally because he is scared of that, I don't know what you guys ever talked but I know my Bhai, he doesn't show but he cares for you, Dadu told me he was asking for some time to get into this relationship properly but the truth is he is making himself ready for you, he just behaves rudely doesn't mean he is, I am 100% sure if you start going close to him he will not stop you because it's your rights, just don't leave him"

"I will never! I didn't know this at the time but now I can't back off knowing everything, he needs to trust and I will gain it" she said wiping her tears.

"Just don't reach conclusions without talking, it just makes relationships weak." He said with hope to which she nodded.

Akshita's POV

How I didn't understand him? He was already suffering a lot and here instead of supporting him I was blaming him for his behavior!

He wasn't ready because of his own reasons. But I haven't made a sincere effort myself and have often stopped in the middle. While it's true that he may not fully understand me, I must also admit that I haven't fully understood him. I should have made more of an effort

If he didn't initiate any talk then I was also careless, I was unbothered and that is what the biggest mistake I did.

I'm his better half. I should have found the reason behind his ignorance. I should have asked him, but me toh khud hi haye bichari ban rahi thi na.

If we go like this then we will never be in a successful relationship, we never tried to talk and reach a conclusion without knowing anything properly but now it will not happen.

Someone has to change this habit and I will do that.

"Now he will see Akshita 2.0" she said with determination. 

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter?

Ekansh had a past?

Now what the Akshita 2.0 will do?

Like and comment and do tell me your point of view.