It's like he's trying to get Fez to admit to the murder. He's searching for a confession. That's all you need nowadays to get put away. No evidence just an admission.

Ash looks at Custer mysteriously. He gets up and I can see the knife is in hand. He walks up to Custer and I realize what he's about to do.

"Wait, Ash. Ash, no." I say but it didn't matter.

He stabbed Custer in the fucking neck. He pulled the knife out and blood started pouring from his neck. Fuck, we're about to be in some shit.

I stand up quickly and cover Custer's mouth with my hand to avoid him from making any noise. Basically suffocating him. Fez told Ashtray to be quiet the same way Faye did to us.

After about a minute of Custer hitting at my hand and choking on his own blood, he finally died. I point at his phone silently telling Ash to hand it to me.

Once he gives it to me I walk into the kitchen and dump it inside a 7/11 cup that was filled with soda.

Fez and I look at each other in distress. What the fuck just happened?

____________

No One's P.O.V

Back at East Highland High's auditorium, Lexi's play was already halfway through. Maddy looked at her phone wondering where the fuck Y/N was. She stared at her phone as she texted Y/N multiple times. Each text delivered but she never got a text back.

Lexi was backstage doing the exact same thing except with Fez. She wondered if she had been stood up. But how could she? Fez texted he was on his way after all.

Behind the double doors of the auditorium stood a pissed off Cassie. Nate had just broken up with her. She had no friends left. She was mad at Lexi over her portrayal of her in the play.

How could Lexi do this if all she does is stand in the background? In my shadow? At least that's what Cassie thought. She didn't know that Lexi was much more than just her little sister in her shadow.

But it's not like she ever cared to figure that out either. Cassie opened up the door and walked down the aisle of the auditorium ready to give Lexi and the crowd a piece of her mind.

Or more like a glimpse of an emotional meltdown. All eyes turned on Cassie, including Suze and Maddy, who still wanted to beat her ass.

She walked on the stage, slowly clapping as if it was for a more dramatic effect.

"Lexi, you really outdid yourself." Cassie speaks. "I mean where did she find these knock-offs."

There's a wave of "oh's" from the crowd. Everyone was confused. 'Is this a part of the play?' Most of them thought.

"I had no idea that my sister had this in her. Good job, right? Isn't she brave? She's up here, unpacking all of her trauma. I had no idea how hard your life was, Lexi. Can we give a round of applause for how hard Lexi's life is?" Cassie goes on.

There's scattered cheering amongst the crowd.

"Come on, guys. I know they hack the heads off of women in Afghanistan or wherever. God, it is nothing compared to living in my shadow." She continues.

"Yo, is this like a part of the play?" A member of the audience questioned, finally asking what most people were thinking.

"I don't know. Lexi. Is this a part of the play? Lexi?" Cassie says walking around looking for her younger sister.