He smirked and glanced over at me.

"Shall I make it two fingers or three?" he asked, quirking a brow.

"Funny," I retorted, allowing myself a grin. "I'll let you guess."

He measured a generous pour of whiskey into each glass, then handed one to me while cradling his own in his hand, a slightly predatory look on his face.

"So..." he began nonchalantly swirling his whiskey, looking every bit the aristocratic pureblood that he was, leaning against the bar.

He was wearing a light-blue button-down, sleeves rolled up casually, that made his pale skin almost radiant, and his legs were crossed and encased in charcoal-grey trousers that looked as though they'd been tailored to showcase their length.

His feet were bare, pale and slender, against the wood floor, with an impossibly high arch that made me think of Roman statues I'd seen in museums; I briefly wondered if his legs would also be sculpted marble perfection.

His face had filled out a bit since Hogwarts, still a little pointy but handsome, with blue-grey eyes that could only be described as "bedroom," a thin, perfectly sculpted nose, and a wide, rosy mouth with a slightly thicker lower lip that I could imagine grabbing between my teeth and then soothing with my tongue all too easily.

"Harry Potter is gagging for cock."

He smirked at me, raising the glass to his lips and taking a sip as he sat on the couch and gestured for me to do the same.

I, of course, ignored this and continued to lounge against the bar.

"I assure you, Malfoy, I most certainly do not gag."

Malfoy chuckled.

"Are you sure? I'd love to try and make you," he countered, crossing his legs, his tone as casual as if we were discussing the weather.

I started a bit at that.

Oh. So this was happening?

"Was that picture really you?" I asked, hoping to sound casual.

That cock was perfect, but I wasn't sure if I wanted it to be Malfoy's or not.

I mean, I wanted that cock, but I was half-hoping it wasn't actually attached to Malfoy, of all people.

"Why? Saw something you liked?" he asked, smirking at me.

"Just curious," I mumbled, taking another sip of whiskey.

"What is it with you size queens?" Malfoy asked, setting his glass on the coffee table in front of him and fixing me with an earnest stare.

"I mean, is it a mental thing just to say you did it, or do you actually enjoy the feeling of a cock practically splitting you in two?"

Apparently, my face had given me away because the next second, Malfoy snorted with laughter and smirked again.

"Well, that answered that...."

There was a moment of silence where we both stared at random points on the floor and sipped our drinks.

Then Malfoy pulled out his phone, and I recognised the Grindr app as he pulled it open.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for another hookup," he replied, glancing at me as though this should have been obvious.

"Why?"

"Potter, do I really need to explain to you why this would be a horrible idea?" he asked, lolling his head over to look at me pointedly.