𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 ~

Oh, what? So Six is ​​a villain after all? Unexpected. Definitely. With a sigh, I looked at the black screen and the white letters that announced who was participating in the game that I thought was amazing from the beginning of playing it. I had no idea why that ending was buzzing in my head so much. I should have expected it, right? After all, Little Nightmares 1 is a sequel to this game - and Six is ​​all alone there. And I just drew a Monix picture the day before yesterday! Not everything has a happy ending - that's why it's so good, it's not the same as everything else...

 I took off my headphones and looked at the screen - the credits were ending, maybe there will be some kind of ending scene like in the game before, right? Or not - the menu showed. I scolded quietly. Fine, I was just wasting my time. I turned off the game and stood up. I didn't even realize that I had been playing Little Nightmares for almost 4 hours. Oh, I didn't think I was that bad at it - if it took me that long, I used up more attempts than I care to admit. My back was sweaty - the time without movement, the hot summer and the fabric chair helped a lot. I sighed a second time - and my sister flew into my room from behind the door.

"Hey Xenia! Do you want dinner?" I nodded. I was hungry - but I was more interested in Little Nightmares. Now I considered it a mistake... If I had enjoyed the game more and not just finished it, I would have had a better experience. Whatever, you can't go back in time. But it would be quite useful - to go back and correct the mistakes."You've got to move if you want dinner - Matt's already eating the pots and I don't know how much you'll have left!" my sister -Ella- informed me cheerfully. I just nodded again and the world of Little Nightmares and the ending that I should have expected, but still didn't expect, were still playing in my head. Oh, I hate these phases of mine. I just can't think of anything else and it's causing me unnecessary anxiety. But at the same time it's a good feeling... I hope I'm not the only one experiencing these problems. It's not only with games, but also series and movies, sometimes even books.
~

After dinner, I lay on my bed and thought about some theory that could explain why Six did that - she wasn't evil, was she? Otherwise, she would have gotten rid of Mono earlier - she had many options. On the other hand, she probably needed Mono to clear the way for her and get rid of the enemy. But in Little Nightmares 1 it was clearly shown that she can take care of herself...I reached for my cell phone.
I opened YouTube and typed "Little Nightmares Theory" into the search box. It came up with a ton of results. Um, but most of them were too old and came out before Little Nightmares 2 existed. And so I added a simple two to the search. The results were less - but the theories are up-to-date and not yet disproved. I clicked on the first video that promised an explanation of "Signal Tower". Hmm, great. Explaining videos are a good start.

~

Great! I was the representative of the theory that Six simply lost her memories during her "Monstrous Form". My cell phone was almost out of battery, so I put it on the bedside table. I realized that my blinds were still sharpened. I got out of bed, fixed it (I wouldn't have minded it, but it was full and the moon was throwing too much light into my room, so I wouldn't sleep) and changed into my pajamas. I was quite tired - it must have been one o'clock in the morning and the light from the phone made my eyes tired. I collapsed into bed again and fell asleep the moment I did. 

~

A cool breeze kissed my cheek. I heard the rustling of leaves, the buzzing of unknown insects and the creaking of wood. It didn't sound like my second-floor room with a massive bed and a closed window in a house in the middle of the city. I opened my eyes and found that I was not where I thought I was at all. 

To be continued...?