🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙

Start from the beginning

"Kalianna," Adrien said as he approached. "Can we ta-"

"Sorry, I gotta go to the bathroom," The noirette told her friends, cutting Adrien off while she got up and hurried away.

Adrien watched after her with a sad look while Aurore, Maya, and Mireille are confused. Giselle on the other hand continued eating her lunch.

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

Kalianna opened the door and closed it after she entered. She rushed into a stall, sitting down on the toilet bowl and sighing.

Tikki flew out of her purse and looked at her. "Why won't you let Adrien explain himself Kalianna?"

"I don't..." The ravenette puts a hand on her forehead. "I don't want to talk to him Tikki. He confuses me. I know he likes me, but stalking me and Luka on our lunch date? That's weird!"

"I understand, I'd be uncomfortable talking to the person who followed me because they were jealous," Tikki says.

"Jealousy isn't an excuse to stalk someone," Kalianna protests. "I just need some time. It was all so... out of character for him. When he came to the restaurant with Kagami, I remembered Marinette's stalker tendencies. I just don't wanna talk to him... right now," She frowns.

"I get it Kalianna. But please don't take too long, I can tell you're hurting his feelings," Tikki frowns as well.

Kalianna nods.

🎙🎙🎙🎙

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom. Wednesday.

Miss Bustier is addressing her students while passing out small pieces of papers to them. "For this History essay, each of you will be working in groups of two or three to do research on a historical figure that your papers have assigned you too,"

The redhead teacher gives Lila the last piece of paper and goes towards the front.

Kalianna looks down at her piece of paper and sees who she's assigned to research. "Awesome, I got George Washington!" She smiles and looks over at Giselle. "What about you Elle?"

"I got Abraham Lincoln," Giselle informs, holding her piece of paper.

"The groups will be Marinette and Nino, Alya and Sabrina, Giselle and Ivan," Miss Bustier began.

Giselle groans. "I totally wanted to partner up with you," She pouts at Kalianna, who shrugs.

"Juleka, Lila, and Mylène, Alix and Rose, Chloé, Max, and Kim," Miss Bustier continued.

Both Kim and Max groaned and put their heads down while Chloé looks smug as she'll be having the two boys do all the research while she relaxed.

"And finally, Kalianna and Adrien," Miss Bustier concluded.

Kalianna's heart rate sped up, but not in a good way, while Adrien smiled.

Finally! He'd have a chance to talk to her-

"No!" Kalianna shouts, standing up so fast it made her head hurt.

All her classmates looked at her in confusion.

"Kalianna? What do you mean no?" Miss Bustier tilts her head, confused as well.

"I, uh, I..." Kalianna glances at Giselle, then her classmates nervously.

"Do you have some sort of grudge against Adrien? If so, please forgive him and don't let it get in the way of your research together," Lila suggested innocently.

Kalianna wasn't surprised when some of her classmates agreed with the scarlet brunette's words when they didn't even know why she didn't want to work with Adrien.