Chapter1: Imlie and Aryan in Love

(A Scene from Arpita and Sundar's Wedding)

(Imlie was fixing the décor of lighting and suddenly turn on the lights and she is looking eternal. Aryan was mesmerized when he saw with those lights on and the decor is serving the purpose of Lighting Frame. He was smitten by her, her smile and her aura. He couldn't hold herself and started walking towards her subconsciously still lost in her beauty. He saw her while drinking the water, she looked so tempting and sudden urge arouse in Aryan. He headed towards Imlie with the small bisleri water in hand in a mood to quench her thirst).

(But before he reach Imlie, Madhav Suddenly get in between them and..)

Madhav: Imlie yeh le paani, tuje pyaas lagi thi na. (Madhav then handover the bottle to imlie an dcontinue to gaze her with his lustfull eyes)

Imlie: Thanks yaar, Meri bottle main bhi paani khatam ho gaya tha.

Aryan: Hi all

(Aryan was actually irritated with madhav as he is always near imlie and mostly aryan sence something wrong with this Madhav. He just pretend to be innocent while in reality he is not. He never like Imlie involving so much and trusting Madhav so much. Aryan actually warned Imlie several times to be alert when he is around.)

Imlie & Madhav: Sir aap?

Aryan: Mera hi ghar hai, meri hi behen ki shadi hai obviously I am here.

Madhav: Yes sir, sahi hai aap hi ka toh ghar hai.

Aryan: tum yahan? Imlie tumne invite kiya hai aapne Best Friend Ko?

Imlie: (Teasingly) Haa kiya toh, Koi Problem?

(Aryan made face)

Madhav: Nahi sir, vo hum invited nahi hai. Imlie ne kaha tha ki article ki draft copy usse mailbox main cahhiye toh humne kaafi dunda bahar par koi mail box nahi mila.

Aryan: Seriously? tum itne innocent ho yah....

Madhav: Yah....

Aryan: Yeh baat udhar rahi

Imlie: Aryan chdodo na, and madhav maine tumhe Email wale mail box main bhejne ko bola tha. Tumahri Mail Id bhi toh banai thi na Bhaskar times ke server par.

Madhav: Aacha oo Mailbox, hume laga ki.

Imlie: Chalo aab aa hi gae ho toh enjoy, Aryan sir ki behen ki shadi hai.

(Aryan in mind: who the hell are you inviting for the party and make and expresssion with raised brow.)

Imlie: Aree inse mat daro, yeh bas upar se sakht hai ander se bohot narm hai and he is best mentor (imlie hold Aryan's hand unknowingly)

(This fumed madhav as he cannot tolerate Imlie being so close to anyone specially aryan (being Aryan Imlie's Husband) he just consider her as his property and many a times when he tried to claim Imlie her's but every time aryan interupts and save her. This is even getting hs=is blood boiled)

Aryan / Imlie: Please excuse us and be comfortable here.

(Wedding rituals start and arpita & sundar was married to each other. Everyone started dancing and even aryan and imlie danced so close. Aryan held imlie by waist and started dancing Imlie also put her hands on his shoulder and danced along with. This scene was not digested by Madhav and crush the glass in his hand. )

Madhav: Imlie tumhe iski saaza milegi, bohot jald milegi (and left the venue)

Scene now shifts where Aryan and Imlie has confessed their love to each other but did not get intimate. They just sleep in each other arms peacefully finding the solace in each other. Soon after their confession Imlie was lost in her husband's thoughts and planned something for her Aryan. Where she can actually pour all her love on him and surrender her for the lifetime to him. She planned a date night on the roof top same as aryan planned her on tree house all set and asked madhav to help her.

Imlie: please yaar yeh candles and aroma sticks le aao na?

Madhav: kya chal raha hai imlie?

Imlie: Kuch nahi bas.. Surprise ki planning boss babu ke liye.

Imlie said on this on a lighter note much involved in her surprise little did she knew that a danger is waiting for her.

Madhav: Aryab ke liye surprise, uss Aryan ke liye ? No Imlie kar li jitni planning karni hai Tumhe surprise nahi shock milega aur vo bhi bohot jald.

Imlie ha planned her surprise and even invited Aryan on the rooftop and she has wore a shimmer red saree and looking hot as fuck. Aryan couldn't hold his sense and drooled over his Beautiful wife. A 20 year old , pure soul and a gold at heart. Where he can die for her precious smile and go beyond limits for her happiness & Solace.

Imlie and aryan was enjoying some quality time together and was getting little cozy in the cold breeze.

Aryan cupped her face with his hands and gently place a kiss on his forehead, then his left eye followed by the right eye and then aryan was looking at her temping lips. He brushed his thumb on her lips and bend forward to kiss her the air in between was getting tensed and Imlie can feel the hot breath of aryan on her face. She was so lost in his scent and aura that she gave in and Aryan Pressed his lips against her. Wanting more and more of her. Aryan tried to enter her mouth but she teased him, aryan bit her lip and she moans which let Aryan to access and explore her mouth. Aryan was in a no mood to leave her. she was getting breathless and even he is gasping for air but the seduction was so powerful that they both didn't break even for a while. While both of them were out of breathe they broke the kiss. He looked Imlie with desire and was about to have a second round of kiss but a phonecall.......

Aryan: isse bhi aabhi hi aana tha? Hello, what , what the hell kahan par muje location bhejo and konsa hospital.

Imlie was panic after aryan mentioned Hospital.

Imlie: Ka hua?

Aryan: Didi ka Accident hua hai , we need to rush.

Imlie: Haa please jaldi karo

(Both of Them left for hospital)

-------------------------------------------x------x------x------------------------------------------------------

Precap:

MAdhav: Aryan Tumhe toh saaza mil gai aab imlie tumahri baari