삼 : caught on the spot

Start from the beginning

"S-Sir?" Before I examine the area, one of the servants approaches me. She's the lady from earlier! She was the one that Prince Thyme almost hit.

"Yes? How can I help you?"

"I just want to thank you for stepping up for me. Thank you for your kindness, young man." She bowed a little while putting her hands together on her chest, so I copied her gesture.

"No, no. It's okay—"

"Aunty, you're here!" A servant interrupted our conversation, asking, "Why did you suddenly disappear? What if Prince Thyme scolds you again?" Then our gazes met, and we were both shocked.

"Okay, I will go now. Thank you again, young man." Then the old lady disappeared from our sight.

"C-Crown Prince Yijeong?" I immediately hushed her down.

"Bam! Lower your voice! They might hear you!"

"What do you mean? Where is Jaeyoung? Why are you alone?"

"I'm not alone; I'm with Ren. He's busy at the library."

"Huh?" It makes her more confused.

"Okay, Bam, this is a secret between us." I made her come closer, "I escaped from the Gyeongbok Palace."

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"Stop hitting me." Bam is like a close friend of mine; we don't care about formality or our social class. She is the former head servant of Ren and accompanied him when he was in Korea before. She's like an older sister to me who's always nagging me whenever Ren and I escape. Like now that she has discovered what happened between Jandi and I.

"How can I calm myself? Are you crazy? Escaping alone?"

"Don't worry, Bam; I will take care of Yijeong."

"Y-Your Royal Highness."

"Why are you here? I'm afraid that Thyme will be mad if he knows you're having free time here."

"Yeah, I'll go back now, but Your Royal Highness, I think we should think of another name for Crown Prince Yijeong."

"You're right; it will not be safe if you call me by my real name."

"Okay, we will think of his name. Yijeong and I will go to the main hall to greet the visitors."

"I also love to see Lady Lita after these past years when I didn't see her. Take care on your way, Crown Prince."

"Lita?"

"Y-You didn't know about this? Lady Lalita has already come back to Thailand."

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Even though I usually go to this place, I didn't experience being with the crowd. I can't help but make a face while hiding in the corner of the bar with none other than Ren!

"Seriously, Ren? Why can't you just give a call to Lita!?"

"What if she's hiding something from me? In the first place, why didn't she even mention once that she was coming home today?" Look at his attitude when it comes to Lita. Lalita, his longtime girlfriend, and, of course, Her Majesty have no idea about this. Her family is a well known businessman, and she was sent abroad to study four years ago.

"Yah! Don't you dare to drink! I'm already anxious about being with you here; I will be punished if they catch you drunk in the palace!" Why do I even agree with him to escape the palace!? Well, he keeps gaslighting me that he always helped me escape way back then just to meet them in Sungwoo's bar.

"Do you think Bam lied to us?" We have already been here for almost an hour, but we can't see even Lita's shadow here.

"I don't think so, Bam doesn't like to lie." I took a sip of my juice, and right at that moment I saw Lita downstairs, but she's not alone.

"Yijeong!" I accidentally burst out the juice I just drank when I saw a familiar woman looking back at me with a confused face.

"We're dead! Irin saw me!" Hearing the name, he also panics and looks downstairs.

"We're busted!" We immediately ran when we saw Irin walking upstairs. We went down the opposite stairs. However, when I was about to pull the door in the emergency exit, Ren also pulled my arm.

"Wait! I haven't talked to Lita. Just hide inside the car; I'll be back after we talk, okay?"

"Okay, okay. Just make it fast, okay?"

Irin is the triplet's cousin and a close relative of the Thai Royal Family. We know one another, and I'm concerned that she would notify my family if she saw me in Thailand. I can't make that happen; that's why I'm hiding from her at the moment. Unfortunately, I bumped into someone while I was running outside the building.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I— Your Highness!" He aggressively grabbed my collar, and he leaned forward so I could hear him since you can still hear the loudness from the bar.

"You! You should be at the palace now. Did you escape?" Out of all people, why is Prince Thyme also here?

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

sorry for late update uWu
thanks for reading ♡

⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝ edited version