SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-3)

Start from the beginning

She saw him nodding his head in a yes without saying anything, he left the spot. She smiled a bit as he agreed to teach her but then her eyes suddenly went towards the pages which was a bit soaked with oil lying on her lap.

Thats when she realized it was just the pages of her rough copy and not a fair one, and some of its pages were already detached from the book. Seems like she brought this instead by mistake.

But then he didn't know that. He must have definitly considered this to be her fair copy itself. Then why did he take such a harsh step of spoiling her notes? Although he failed to do so, but still.

 Then why did he take such a harsh step of spoiling her notes? Although he failed to do so, but still

Batuk had his dinner in his room itself. He didn't had any company on the dining table as Anirudh and Bondita are apparently again having their dinner in the room, even Sampoorna has isolated herself and others were not present.

It was about to be midnight when Sampoorna was getting restless thinking about Anirudh and his apparent changed behaviour towards his wife and decided to have a look at them. Although she wasn't still ready to go out, but couldn't stop herself and went towards their room but found it empty. Moving down stairs she saw the dim lights were lit in the study room.

Sampoorna tip toed towards the study and found the translucent doors closed. She tried to peek inside but couldn't see anything. She placed her ears against them.

"So this is how decomposition of liquid happens using electricity. Samajh mein aaya?" She heard Anirudh's voice. "Haa" that was Bondita's voice. Oh! She got to hear his voice atleast. Otherwise since he came back she never saw him.

But leaving them together like this isn't a good sign for her. Now that servant whom she had hired to spy them informed her that they have started sharing a room.

 Now that servant whom she had hired to spy them informed her that they have started sharing a room

Almost five days passed. In all these days, Bondita didn't attend the school or we can say, he didn't let her to attend. He use to stop her with some our the other things which made her late. Either he used directly stopped her or give her some works. But didn't speak a word against him as she has been taught by her so called Shikshak Pati Babu not to argue back.