"This might be a bit cold. And I'm not the gentlest when it comes to my bed warmers." Childe poured the lube all over his hands as he slowly took out the butt plug and replaced it with one of his fingers. He began to move it in and out, peeking at random intervals to make sure Zhongli was fine.

"Ha-ah~ More~ M-More Aj-ah~" Zhongli was moaning into the pillow. This was definitely not what he expected from the school's golden boy. How was he not one to comply to someone as gorgeous as him? Inserting a second finger, he began to loosen him up, while hitting as many nerves as possible. He made note of where he'd hit that would make Zhongli jerk particularly hard for future playtime.

"Having fun, bunny~?" Childe smirked as Zhongli turned even redder at the nickname.

"P-Put it...Mmf~...inside...now..." The brunette whined. Childe stopped fingering him to check and see if it was the same Zhongli he was dating.

"Wait. I wanna change positions (aka bully you)." Childe pulled out and went to his table, leaving Zhongli's gaping hole devoid of attention. The brunette sat up on the bed to see what was taking his lover so long but was instead carried to a cleared table and bent over. He looked behind to see the 12 inch length with a condom, all wet waiting for him. But what met him was not hips but a grinning ginger.

"Hold still for me~" And that was the last thing he heard before Childe squished his face into his ass, his tongue licking the hole. Zhongli let out a squeal at the sensation but didn't stop him. Instead, he gripped the edge of the table as Childe shoved his tongue into his insides.

"Ajax~!" Zhongli cried out as his legs began to give way. Gripping his hips to keep Zhongli upright, Childe continued eating him out. Finally, Childe pulled away and began to knead his red ass. Oh how his hands would cup those soft globes and still it would spill. Childe finally stopped playing with the latter's ass and stood up, pouring more lube on both his erect dick and Zhongli's hole. Spreading that plump ass to make way for his dick, Childe placed a hand on Zhongli's bareback to let him know that it was entering. Letting the tip catch the rim of the hole, Childe snapped his hips forward, shoving 5 inches straight in. Zhongli let out a strangled gasp for air as Childe began to push the rest in.

"Look at you, welcoming my dick so lovingly~ You're so perfect, my little slut~" Childe leaned down and placed his mouth next to Zhongli's ear. How enjoyable it was to see the redness spread, and so fast as well. He waited for Zhongli to give him the green light to start thrusting and once he got it, Childe began to go in and out at a brutally fast pace. Lewd skin slapping noises and moans filled with lust were echoing around the room. He knew that Zhongli was reaching his climax when his moans turned into screams and his legs crumpled beneath him.

"AJAX~! AH~!" Zhongli was now sobbing uncontrollably into the wood, fingers so sore from grasping the table so hard. Still being forced to stand by Childe, he could think of nothing except the huge dick destroying his asshole. Never in his life would he think that he would make these kinds of noises and be treated like a local whore. But he was enjoying the confusing mix of praise and degrading much more than he'd like to admit. He felt himself about to pass out and he couldn't see anything because he was blinded by his tears but he knew that they were off the table and on the bed now. The thrusts were now slowing to gentle rolling of the ginger's hips, who seemed to be getting in the right position and letting Zhongli rest.

"Ride me." Childe ordered, expecting the brunette to do as he said but instead got a confused look from him.

"Explain? Or perhaps, demonstrate?" Zhongli had calmed down enough to form a proper sentence. But what on Teyvat was Childe asking him to do? Sighing, Childe grabbed those milky thighs, now bruised by the intense gripping, and began to slowly lift the brunette up and down. Sensing 2 trembling hands on his, Childe let go and felt he was being blessed by whatever god was up there. It wasn't everyday you see your idol of a boyfriend in a bunny outfit and not only that, but he's now bouncing on your dick.

"Shit~!" Childe rolled his head back as he felt his dick twitch inside of him. Just then, warmth spilled onto his stomach. He looked back and saw Zhongli staring as if he was fascinated by the liquid that was now before him. Then he felt himself release inside Zhongli. Pulling out, Childe took a towel and went to clean up whatever mess they made in their intense love making. Once there seemed to be no traces of sex in his room, Childe prepared a hot bath and carried Zhongli, still awake but only just. As soon as they were both comfortable in the water, Childe launched a barrage of questions on Zhongli.

"Was I too rough? Are you ok? Did it hurt? Did I hurt you? Maybe I needed to check more." Childe was cut off by a pair of soft lips on his. Letting his lover climb on top of him, they soon had another make out session.

"Calm down, darling." Zhongli pushed aside a lock of wet ginger hair as he looked lovingly into the person in front of him. "You were absolutely wonderful. Now, don't worry yourself too much and please forgive me if I don't understand a few terms. But now, let us rest."

Zhongli leaned down on Childe's chest and fell asleep shortly after. They both got ready for bed, with Childe helping Zhongli but gave up after a shirt as removing the ears, gloves and collar for the shower were hard enough for someone like him whose mind was currently thinking about the intense adult playtime. As they got comfy, Childe continued to whisper praises until he fell asleep.

"Childe! We forgot something here! Childe?" Aether, Lumine, Kazuha, Xiao, Venti and Ei came back to Childe's place only after they left a few minutes ago. Concerned as they saw no sign of the loud ass ginger, they went about looking.

"Someone check his bedroom." Ei pointed out once they all went back to the living room.

"Good idea." Aether bravely went up the staircase and pried open the door. "Chi-"

"Aeth? Are you okay?" Lumine tilted her head in confusion as Aether darted down the stairs.

"Saw something I didn't want or needed to see! Let's just go! We'll get it tomorrow!" Aether was about to leave when they heard...noises. Intense noises.

"Okay! I understand now! Let's get the fuck out of here now!" Kazuha dragged the rest outside and they all ran as far away from the house as possible. And yes, they did lock the door.
Words: 1950

The Boy Who Cried Foxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें