"Good boy."

"You're the best Puppy I could ever have."

"Perfect cockslut."

"I love your tits.Hopefully if I keep sucking on them they'll get even bigger..hehehe"

"You look so cute all desperate and stuffed full of my cock~"

"I love you so much, my sweet Puppy."

Before he could fully bask in the praise, Izuku tugged his collar tag making him come closer to him and nibbled on his earlobe,"Does my sweet Puppy want his reward for waiting oh so patiently for daddy's cock?" If Katsuki actually had a tail he knew it would be wagging vigorously.Like the good boy he is Katsuki knew better than to answer with words since puppy's don't talk so instead he lapped at Deku's face with his pink tongue.A smile spread across Izuku's face as he all but yanked out Katsuki's butt plug and plunged his two thick fingers inside of him.Slutty moans escaped Kastuki's puffy lips."Shit, you're so wet,Puppy." Izuku grinned at his mate's trembling lips.Katsuki wrapped his arms around his lover's neck and licked at Izuku's mating bite eliciting ragged groans from him silently telling him that he belonged only to his alpha in repsonse."Fuck Puppy,I don't think I can wait any longer if you're going to do such cute things like that." Izuku's nails left crescent indents on Katsuki's hips trying to restrain himself.Submissively, his puppy bared his neck with a pout on his lips batting his lashes at him expectantly.Izuku's patience wavered causing him to lift Katsuki up by his hips only to drop him right above his dick, spearing him.A squeal leaves Katsuki's throat at the rough treatment since Izuku doesn't give him anytime to adjust.This was one of Izuku's favourite positions since he could see his mate's beautiful fucked out face, kiss the living daylights out of him, litter him with love bites rather easily, play with Katsuki's tits and he could make him bounce on his cock.Katsuki couldn't keep quiet while he continuously grounded against Izuku's powerful thrusts that always seemed to leave him crying out.

Izuku's large hands came full circle around Katsuki's slim waist as he clutched tightly - the evidence of their love making would be very clear the next day - to use him like a human fleshlight. "You're so...ngh~ cute, Puppy.Wish you could see yourself." Izuku purred out with his head in the crook of his neck nibbling on his mating bite.Loud moans of pure pleasure fell from Katsuki's lips while he alpha continued to plough into him.Izuku trailed wet kisses from his mating bite to his lips dominating his tongue into submission.A naughty calloused hand made it's way in between the them and grabbed hold of Katsuki's tiny cock.From the contact alone Katsuki came loudly since he was so desperate for some much needed attention down there.Lips still connected with a thin strand of saliva Izuku smirked when he pulled away, "Who knew a needy bitch like you would cum so easily?" Dazed, Katsuki flushed a deeper shade of crimson from his words causing more slick to fall from his drenched hole while his alpha ruthlessly pounded into his sweet spot.Overstimulated, tears fell down his face while his alpha continued to search for his own release.Katsuki was essentially useless after he came so now all he could think of was getting his alpha his alpha off to get to the cuddling quicker.

"Puppyyy..fuck!You're sucking me in so nicely ahn~ are you trying to get me to cum faster?Such a bad boy."

A rush of strength suddenly overcame Izuku making each and every thrust harder and much deeper.A bulge formed on Katsuki's once flat stomach from the sheer impact.An alphan growl fell from Izuku's throat when he felt his omega squeeze right around him once more.A silent scream fell from Katsuki's lips as he came dry before being forcibly pulled by his hair into a passionate kiss filled with teeth and tongue.Each and every noise that fell from Katsuki was swallowed up in their soul shaking kiss.Muffled by their kiss Izuku lovingly crooned, "Love you,Puppy...Mine...So pretty...My good boy."

They pulled away gasping for air.Izuku's thrusts began to falter and weren't as deep as before.Yanking Katsuki's hair back to expose his neck he nipped at it harshly.Not too long after, he came deep inside his lover with a shout of his name locking them together with his fat knot.

Pants filled the air while they came down from their high before they whispered in unison,"I love you,Deku/Kacchan." Giggles erupted from them at the absurdity of it.Katsuki's voice was hoarse from the hours of cockwarming and crying out. Carefully,Izuku reached on his desk and grabbed some wet wipes to clean Katsuki off with.Soft purrs enveloped the room from the attention Katsuki received.Katsuki will never admit it but he likes being pampered by his alpha and he especially likes being the centre of attention.Sweet kisses were placed all over him as he observed the damages he had done to him during their passionate activities with little apologies.Izuku removed Katsuki's ears and his collar, placing them on his desk.Gently,Izuku held Katsuki's face and squished to place kisses on his nose.A small smile spread onto Katsuki's flushed face before he yawned and fell face first onto his alpha's chest."Tired?" Izuku placed a kiss on the top of his pouty lips that Izuku oh so badly wanted to bite but of course he didn't want to upset his fiery mate.A small nod was the only response he was given before another little yawn passed through his lips.Katsuki nuzzled Izuku's chest inhaling his scent before drifting off to sleep while purring softly.Izuku chuffed at his sleeping mate as he pulled out his desk drawer where a scented blanket resided.He didn't want his poor baby catching a cold after all.He placed it around his mate and then rested his head atop his.An arm wound itself protectively around Katsuki as he continued to finish up his work.

"Love you, Kacchan~♡"
____________________________________
This has got to be my favourite fic I've written so far.I like to think that in this Au Dkbk have an age gap (Katsuki is 24 and Izuku is 29 nearly 30).I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this as much as I did 🤣