Chapter 3 Neverland

The boat had stopped at an island. It had this weird look to it there was no one was around and it just looked like it had been abandoned for years.

So I woke up Paul because some boys started getting off here and I thought maybe there's something here that I'm not seeing so we grabbed our bags and got off the boat

We set our bags in the sand and just sat on the beach with the other boys just talking about where we came from and talked about our families

They were nice and respectful not what I thought there were. There was 4 of them Jack, Shawn, Kyle and Adam there all about the same age 15-17.

So I asked them "what they were doing here" and they all just looked at me like I was stupid or something.

So Kyle stood up and said "This very island you are sitting on is Neverland and its ruler is the one and only Peter pan".

I stopped and had remembered a story my mom and me read at the meadow about a island called Neverland where children would go when they wanted to runaway from home and Peter pan would take them in and they would have adventure's.

When I came back to reality I asked him "so are you here to become Lost boys"?

They all smirked and looked at me and Paul "but of course why else do you think we came here for"?

I sat and just thought about everything now everything was coming together why the island looked like that and why only the young boys got off here.

So I asked "where is this so called Peter pan"

Kyle replied "just sit and wait" he smiled

So they built a fire right before nightfall and started telling stories of Peter pan and all the games and adventures he has had and I just layed there looking up at the stars thinking of being in the meadow and wondering if my mom was thinking about me.

I rolled over looking at how happy Paul was hanging with the boys.

I looked back at the stars and closed my eyes and fell asleep