"Give me my nephew." Darius reached for Dorian immediately. Emily handed him the small bundle in her arms.

"Darling, this is Grim. He will be here a lot now." Alpha told Emily. Emily smiled at the tall man.

He introduced himself to the girls. He seemed nice enough. I know absolutely nothing about The Saints. They must be nice if Alpha agreed to become Allies with them.

"I'll tell my Prez the news. We will have another meeting this week." Grim told Alpha. Alpha nodded. He escorted Grim out before returning to his mate.

"How will we form a new alliance and deal with the Skulls." Zane asked. He was definitely the most logical of the two.

"We need constant eyes in town. I have member out now, but I'll need people at all hotspots tonight. Rage you'll stay in Emily and I's house tonight. I need to know if they are stalking our homes." Alpha ordered.

"Hey, Alpha. We've got Red Skulls leaving their patches around town." Carbon lifted a Red Skull patch with a note on the back. "They said they are coming to settle the score." Carbon read.

"The fuck they are! The people we shot were useless to them." Rogue rolled his eyes. Rage signed something quickly to Alpha. Vanessa and Bruiser laughed at whatever it was. I still didn't know how to sign well. I know the basic stuff and some phrases only.

"Get your shit figured out then." Alpha said. He took Dorian from Darius and took him upstairs with Emily leading the way.

"What did he say?" I whispered to Vanessa. She just shrugged. I rolled my eyes at her and turned away. I was surprised when I saw Rage sitting on the stool next to me.

He wasn't looking at me though. He was staring straight ahead. Somehow he had already gotten a drink. Well a bottle.

"When I see him, he's dead." Rage growled as he slammed the bottle against the counter.

"Please don't do anything from anger." I said quietly.   Rage gave me a side glance. He knew I knew that that was definitely what he was going to do.

"You stay in my room tonight." Rage said. He was done with the other topic I guess.

"Why?" I asked. I should not be questioning this man, but I felt bold.

"Because I have weapons hidden in there." He said. I should have expected that. He is the Sargent at arms.  I was more worried about being able to even use one. I barely knew how to throw a decent punch.

"I wouldn't be able to use them, Rage." I said. He nodded.

"I know, just stay in my room. Understood?" He asked. I reluctantly nodded. "Let's go." He got off of his stool and gestured me to follow him. I waved to the girls as I followed Rage to his room. I haven't slept in here yet. Even though I was with Rage at the safe house, we went back to normal here.

Rage pointed to the bed. Assuming he wanted me to sit, I did. It was actually comfortable. He set his cut down on a chair before standing in front of me. Just like earlier he ran his thumb down my scar. I still hated anyone looking at it. It was clearly a major flaw that I wish never happened.

Rage leaned down to kiss where is started and ended. It felt warm. He made sure I knew he liked my scar. Everyone I meet always pretends it isn't there. It's always uncomfortable when people just stare at it or let their eyes drift there when they are talking to me.

"Don't leave the club. Sleep in this room. And if something happens call me." Rage tells me. I nodded. He sighed and stepped away from me. "I have to go. Alpha wants me there before dark." He said. He ran a rough hand through his hair and tugged. He was stressed.

"I'll be fine." I assured him. He leaned down to give me a quick kiss before leading them down to my throat. I gripped the back of his shirt in surprise. It was a new sensation.

Rage picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. His hands found their way to my thighs as he pressed me against the wall. His lips continued to attack my neck. I let out an involuntary moan which Rage seemed to enjoy because he stayed on that sensitive spot.

After I'm sure he bruised my skin, he licked the spot and gave my lips one last kiss.

"Your so fucking gorgeous." He told me as he set me down. I had to once again crane my neck to look him in the eyes. Why were these biker men freakishly tall.

I knew I was blushing hard. My face was hot, and so were some other parts. I tried not to think about that though. Rage had to go.

"Stay in the compound." Rage demanded me once more before grabbing his cut.

"Don't hurt yourself." I told him. He chuckled before placing a kiss on my forehead and leaving. That didn't sound like a good chuckle.