"I'm glad you didn't move me. You must've been lazy, so I won't count as that being nice." I say to the sleeping skeleton. He looked cute, at least as cute as a skeleton can be. "If only you weren't a pain... Although, I bet things would be boring around you." I see Sans twitch a little, moving to get comfortable.

"I hope you aren't pretending to be asleep-" I said, hoping he really was sleeping. I squint my eyes, trying to make sure he really was asleep. I could never tell though. "You know... I still kind of have a crush on you. Hoping you can't hear me because I know you'll tease me about it." I bite my lip and poke his boney hand gently.

"Even if you have horrible puns and jokes, I still enjoy them... And your company." I say, feeling myself blush a little. "Why am I even talking to you while you sleep? You won't remember this anyway." I groan and finally stand up, wanting to get away from Sans for a little. I check the time on my phone, seeing that I should probably get back to Toriel.

I sigh and look back at Sans, smiling a bit. "I need to get back, I'll come visit tomorrow. I promise." I said, finally grabbing my bag and placing my laptop inside. I leave, closing the door behind me. 'I'm an idiot...' I thought, walking back to Toriel's place.

           =====

"HUMAN, WHERE DID YOU GO YESTERDAY? I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD STAY FOR DINNER AGAIN." I bite my lip, staring up at Papyrus with a nervous expression. The things I said yesterday to Sans as he was sleeping were still ringing in my head. I was scared that Sans was truly awake and heard everything.

'What if he says something to me?! I don't think I can handle that...' I thought, not paying attention to Papyrus. "HUMAN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOU SEEM TO BE SPACING OUT." I flinch at his loud voice, making me look at him. "Oh uhm... I-I'm fine. Just a b-bit tired." I said, hoping Papyrus would fall for it.

He did. Papyrus was always so gullible. "Uh Papyrus, is Sans anywhere?" I ask, hoping I could avoid him as much as possible. "I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM. HE MIGHT JUST BE-" Papyrus gets interrupted by Sans magically appearing between us. I hold my breath, tightly gripping my shirt. "SANS! YOU ARE BACK!" Papyrus said.

I back up a little, finding the ground very interesting. "Yeah, I am. Uh kid? You alright?" Instead of answering him, I back up a little more. I felt my face start to grow hot. I was honestly hoping he wouldn't say anything. "SANS, WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?" Papyrus asks, staring at Sans with a disappointed look.

"Wha- I didn't do anything bro. Why are you suddenly blaming me for the kid acting like this?" Sans says, defending himself. "I just got here; it couldn't have been me!" I let out a shaky sigh, kind of glad Sans hadn't said anything about it yet. "I-It wasn't him. I-I'm fine, Papyrus. Really, I'm f-fine." I said, backing up just a tiny bit more.

The brothers look at me. Clearly, I wasn't fine. They both know that I was lying. "I-I think Toriel is wanting me back. I'll see you b-both later..." I say again, quickly walking away. "Kid, what is your problem." I jump at the sight of Sans standing in front of me. "N-Nothing-" I walk closer to the forest.

I thought Sans had stopped following me but there he was. He was leaning against the tree, staring at me. "I won't leave you alone until you tell me what's up." Sans said, leaning off the tree and coming closer to me. "I-It's nothing. Stop questioning me." I say, looking away from Sans eyes.

"Was it because of what you said to me while I was 'asleep'?" He said, making air quotes with his boney fingers. I freeze. I knew it. He really was awake. That little snake. I felt my face grow hot, wanting this to be a nightmare. "W-Who cares!" I yell out. I wanted to pull my hair at how embarrassing this is.

"D-Don't mention it, you tubby skeleton!" We both sat there in silence for a minute. It felt awkward. I wanted to forget about this whole thing. I bite my lip once again, "You think I'm gonna tease you?" Sans asks. I close my eyes tightly, not wanting to talk about this. "S-Stop!" I say loudly, covering my ears.

When I open my eyes again, he was gone. I sigh out of relief, thinking Sans was finally leaving me alone. Never gets your hopes up.

"I think it's kind of cute, kid..." I widen my eyes, hearing Sans' whisper in my ear.