Welcome to the Villain's World {Part 5}

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Location: Ramshackle Dorm, Dorm Leader's Room

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Wakey wakey, (Y/n)~ you have to get up now, sweetie!" Said Alina as she shook (Y/n) awake. The kitsune opened her (e/c) eyes and sat up to stretch her arms "Good morning, Alina-San." (Y/n) said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Did you sleep well? I noticed you redid the whole garden, too!" She asked as (Y/n) got out of bed. (Y/n) nodded happily "Slept like a baby. The magical energy here really helps me stay energized!" (Y/n) exclaimed and left for the bathroom after she grabbed her costume case, deciding to wear it for the day.

"Gorgeous as always, Hime-Sama!" Hisa exclaimed "She'll get all the guys!" Ai gushed "Looks like I have some children to beat up." "Mamoru. No." Kaito said. "Thanks, guys." (Y/n) said as she replaced the bandages around her thighs.

(Y/n) left the bathroom in her costume, brushed out her hair, ears, and tails, grabbed her things and shoved them into her long sleeves which have a pocket dimension spell on them, and went downstairs to see if there was literally anything to eat. She was fine if there wasn't, she could go without food, but she was worried for her dorm members.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Location: Ramshackle Dorm, Kitchen

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

When she stepped into the kitchen, she saw Noah and Cosette putting away groceries. "...where'd you get those?" She asked which made the two turn to her.

"Good morning, (Y/n)-Sama! We bought these from the school store with the Madol the students that used to live here left behind with they left. You'd be surprised how many coins I found in the couch." The blonde ghost said.