Random Thing

Hey guys! So we're going to be talking about 'Alvin! And The Chipmunks' today. A few years ago I had a dream one night where Simon was being mean to Alvin and I slapped Simon and said 'Be nice to your brother' And may I just say guys...Best. Dream. EVER! Well, it will be second best if I have a dream where Chapa and Bose kiss. Someday I will! Anyway, the reason why I said that is the best dream ever is because even though I LOVE animals and am STRONGLY against animal abuse, I get mad whenever Simon acts rude to Alvin and shuts him out. This must hurt Alvin and his eyes must be full of hurt. Alvin is playful and doesn't like being alone. Simon is rude. In one episode Simon 'Teached Alvin a lesson' for being mean to Theodore. In my opinion he traumatized the poor thing! In one episode Simon got Alvin back for messing with Simon's new invention, keeping the poor thing up at night! Even though the poor thing's arms are really, really tired. In one episode Simon got mad at Alvin for eating his last cereal bar. Seriously?! Simon, buddy, is this a big problem or a little problem? Little problem! It's a little problem! In one episode Simon said to Alvin 'Because Alvin, you're the most frustrating and annoying person I know!' and in another episode Simon said to Alvin 'I hate you!' In one episode when Dave made Alvin help Simon with his project Alvin said 'What are you guys doing?' Simon said 'Nothing that concerns you' Alvin said 'Well it does now, cause Dave's making me help you' Simon said 'Oh how thoughtful. You can help by just not doing anything.' Alvin said 'But--' Simon rudely cut Alvin off 'And not saying anything!' In one episode in one of their teachers Miss Smith's dream Simon and Alvin were science lab partners and when they were working Alvin said 'Hey Simon! Look at me!' Alvin picks up 2 beakers and puts them to his eyes as he makes silly noises and says something really fast this is what I picked up 'Crazy eyeballs like you I don't have any glasses' Instead of being amused, not even a chuckle, Simon pounded his fists on the counter and said 'Oh knock it off Alvin! Look, if we're gonna be partners, you're gonna have to do one thing' Alvin took the beakers off of his eyes and said 'And that is?' Simon said 'Sit on a stool and do absolutely nothing' Alvin said 'Well guess who forgot how to count? And guess what? I'm not going to help' Simon said 'Good' Simon took off his glasses, puts on lab goggles and does some stuff and Alvin makes car noises and makes silly noises and says something in a silly tone and stands up and instead of being amused, not even a chuckle, Simon angrily said 'Alvin!' Alvin said 'What? I'm just having a little fun this is so boring!' Simon poured some liquid into a beaker and Alvin puts his face on the other side of the beaker and makes a silly face and says 'Hello' in a silly voice. Startled, Simon yelps and spills the liquid. Later, Simon called the face Alvin made 'Weird' Hmm...Guys I wonder how Simon would react if Alvin died? Let me write a oneshot about it shall I?

Alvin dies.

Simon:"Alvin!(runs to Alvin's side)Oh, Alvin, no, no,(puts his hands on Alvin's face)please no."

Simon's eyes fill with tears and throws his arms around his dead brother's body and weeps.

Well, I hope I didn't traumatize you guys! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!