"harry!" elsie exclaimed as she rushed towards harry and jumped into his arms as a laugh escaped past his lips.

"hi ellie bellie." he smiled as he held the girl in his arms.

"i can't believe you sold out madison square garden, harry." elsie gasped as they pulled away and shut the door behind them.

"i can't either. it feels surreal to say the least." he nodded as the two sat down on his couch.

"how does it feel to be back on tour?" she asked as she crossed her legs.

"it feels great, i missed this." he informed her.

"i missed seeing you perform. which reminds me, do you seriously want me to be on your album?"

"of course i do, elsie. my album is called harry's house and i feel lost at home when we're together."

elsie smiled before pulling her best friend into a hug.

"i'd love to be a part of it, harry." elsie whispered causing harry to smile as he hugged her back.

"i'm glad. i couldn't imagine anyone else being on this album."

"how many songs will i be featured on?"

"two. both of which are the most emotional songs on the album." harry informed her.

"i can't wait. have you gotten most of the writing done for it?"

"yeah but i have a few verses that we could work on before i leave for my next stop."

"sounds good. how about you give me a tour before we start working on the songs?" she suggested.

"of course, come on, i'll show you around." harry smiled before the two made their way out of his dressing room.

"so, how are you and austin? do i have to give him a stern talking to?" harry remarked causing elsie to roll her eyes at his antics.

"we're fine and no. we've actually decided to move in together." elsie smiled excitedly.

"congratulations, elsie. i'm happy for you." harry smiled as the two walked side by side.

"thank you, harry. jackie was a bit upset about me moving out but she's happy for me."

"i can't imagine what jackie would do without you there to keep her entertained." harry remarked causing elsie to laugh.

"probably have sex everywhere and anywhere in the apartment once i've moved out." elsie joked causing harry to scrunch his face up with disgust.

"i kid you not, everytime i have went out, i worry that i'll walk in on her and andrew having sex." elsie chuckled.

"i wouldn't put it past them. those two can hardly keep their hands to themselves."

"i swear, everytime andrew was over at the apartment, they were either cuddling or touching and it was really annoying seeing them all cuddled up on the couch when austin was in australia."

"now you don't have to worry about that since the two of you are moving in together." harry told her with a smile.

"thank god. it's about time we spend a good amount of time together without anything getting in the way." elsie smiled before harry led her towards the center of the stadium.

"jesus, this is way bigger than what i remembered." elsie remarked as she stared at the arena in awe.

"i say that everytime i come back here. i honestly can't believe it's sold out." harry told her.

"you'll do amazing tonight, harry. you always do." elsie smiled before she wrapped an arm around her best friends waist.

"now, can we get something to eat? i'm quite hungry." elsie remarked causing harry to laugh.

"come on, let's get you something to eat." harry retorted before he led the girl out of the arena and back towards his dressing room.

KAIAGERBER just send you a message!

KAIAGERBER
hi austin! i'm in new york for the
weekend if you'd like to grab some coffee

BELLA'S CORNER

bumpy roads ahead

sorry not sorry

harry and elsie >>>