"Please come back to me" he whispered to her as he slowly started to reach up to her face with both hands, Celeste closed her eyes tights, seeing this Aaron stopped his moved and pulled his hands back. She open her eyes and looked at him. Aaron let his head fall forward as he let his emotions get the best of him. Celeste turned her gaze towards the Doctor.

"Alright guys what about we take a break" she said. Celeste gently pushed herself out of the chair making Aaron stand up, he watched as she almost ran out of the office. Aaron stood there trying to compose himself, he then looked at the therapist who was writing stuff down.

"This is not working" he said, the doctor looked at him.

"it is, don't give up..."

"I would never give up on her, but it looks like she gave up on herself or even us" he said.

Celeste walked down the hall and in the bathrooms and walked to the sink, she put her hands on the counter and let out a deep breath she looked at herself in the mirror sobs escaped her throat as she completly broke down, after a few moments she stopped and stood straighter. Celeste looked at herself in the mirror she looked like a complete mess reaching for the paper towel and wiped her eyes. Celeste then turned the water on and splashed water on her face. She then heard the door open and looked up in the mirror. The dark hair woman stopped at the door and looked at her.

"Hey" she said, Celeste looked at her then put her head down and started crying again.

"I fucked up Em" she said in between sobs. Emily quick paced towards Celeste to wrapped her arms around her, Celeste moved away from her quickly.

"Sorry" Emily let out as she raised her hands up in front of her, they both stood in the bathroom in silence until Celeste had stopped crying.

"Umm Em" she let out in a horse tone. Prentiss looked at her.

"why are you on the fourth floor?" Celeste asked, Emily looked at her as she bit her lip.

"Busted! We knew that you and Hotch had a session today, I was making sure the place wasn't blowing up" she let out, Celeste wiped her eyes.

"I never seen him so sad" Celeste said looking in the mirror and fixing herself, Emily looked at her in the mirror.

"hes hurting bad" she said, Celeste let out a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry Em, the team is family and I pushed you all away" Celeste said, Emily shook her head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, were always going to be here for you no matter what happens, we love you" Em said giving her a little smile, Celeste gave her a nod.

"I love you guys too, please tell the team that" she said, Emile gave her a nod.

"I'll see you when you get back, take care of yourself" Emily said. Celeste gave her a nod and watched her friend walk away, she gave herself one last look before heading back to the office. Celeste walked in the room and her eyes went straight for Aaron that was standing at the window and looking outside. The therapist looked at her and gave her a little smile.

"I'm sorry" Celeste said, Aaron turned around and looked at her. He watched as she walked in the middle of the room.

"I completly shut myself out from you and the team, I never thought that it would affect the people around me like it did...the team went threw this trauma too. You, Aaron went threw this traumatizing incident and I made it worst by pushing you away, but I needed time" she let out. Aaron looked at her, something changed in her, her shoulders looked more relaxed.

"I one hundred percent understand that, I just feel like I can't breath knowing that you are going threw this alone" Aaron said as he took a few steps towards her, he watched as Celeste took a few steps closer to him. Now standing face to face, close enough that he could smell her warm vanilla body wash.