001. what trope are you?

LOVE SONGS, THE BLACK PHONE

━━━━━━━ ★ ☄︎. *. ⋆  ★ ━━━━━━━
WHAT TROPE ARE YOU?

FINNEY BLAKE
- friends to lovers — you guys met in the 6th grade, you stood up to a bully. he's loved you ever since.

- opposites attract — he's definitely more of a shy type. you on the other hand, will beat someone's ass and still look good while doing it.

- forbidden love — his father doesn't approve of you at all. he thinks that finney should be more of a man and stand up for himself. you both don't care though, and gwen still loves you.

ROBIN ARELLANO
- best friends brother — you're his sisters best friend. that's how you guys met. his family treats you like your part of theirs.

- childhood sweethearts — you've had secret crushes on each other since the 3rd grade when you found out not all boys have cooties.

- "just friends" — everyone always asumes you guys are dating. you always tell them you're just friends.. they don't believe you.

VANCE HOPPER
- enemies to lovers — when you first met him, you thought he was the biggest jerk to ever walk this planet. you wanted nothing to do with him. how'd that turn out for ya?

- mean to everyone but you — you are the only person he's nice to. man's really in love.

- different worlds  — you come from a really wealthy family, he does not.

BRUCE YAMADA
- soulmates — you two are the IT couple. everyone expected it and everyone is rooting for you guys. though you are still young, there's no denying that you are soulmates.

- friends to lovers — you've been best friends since diapers. you go to all of his baseball games and cheer him on. after one game he got so excited and a little brave and decided to kiss you.

- childhood sweethearts — again, you're childhood friends. both your families expected it and we're beyond excited when you two started dating.

BILLY SHOWWALTER
- love at first sight — when billy first saw you he sat there in awe for like 30 seconds. you were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

- opposites attract — you were very popular in the school. everyone knew you. billy on the other hand, was very shy with few close friends.

- forbidden love — this was a couple no one expected. a few people stopped hanging out with you. but billy gained some popularity, and you were happy about that.

.