◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIX◇◇◇◇◇◇

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Oi!! Ugly's son!! Stay the fuck away from my daughter!! You are not worthy of her!!

Shin panicked at this and looked at Cherī for help. Cherī saw this and decided to help.

Cherī: Oh come on Daddy!! He is worthy!! He trains with his dad and he's seems good too!! He might as well become my husband when I get older!

The last part Cherī said with proud in her voice. Y/N snapped at this and stood up quickly almost rushing at him.

Shin blushed from what his friend said and panicked when he saw Viola and his mother trying to stop him.

Y/N: GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!

Viola: Hun!! Stop!! She was probably doesn't know what she's talking about!!

Kazumi: Exactly!! And Genji might even denied this too!! So please.

Shin was behind Cherī for protection and luckily Cherī was protecting him ready for anything.

What also came unexpected was Genji coming home and hearing the loud voices from the trying room.

Genji: The heck is going on?

Genji cracked open the door and heard what was going on. What also shocked him was what Y/N said.

Y/N: I don't care Cherī Charlotte!! You will not be marrying that idiot of ugly of a rival of mime to be your husband!!

Cherī: Grandma Lilin will!! She set up an arranged for me when I'm older!!

Genji: WHAT!?!?! THE HELL YOUR DAUGHTER WILL MARRY MY SON PUKEUKYU!!!?!

Everyone got surprised by Genji randomly entering. He looked dead on at Y/N and started marching his way to him.

The same for Y/N was got away from his wife and Kazumi's hold.

Shin: Dad!! You're back!!

Genji: The heck did you daughter say, about marrying my son?

Y/N: She will not marry your ugly son!! All I said he was not worthy to be near my daughter while she's a princess and he's a peasant.

Genji: Peasant!?! The hell you calling peasant!?!

Both men argued back and forth from marriage to name calling then to status of living.

Time skip:

Dinner time

Everyone was eating their food the chefs prepared for them. Viola wad next to her husband on his left while Berī sat on his right. And Cherī was between her mother and Kazumi.

Genji was sitting across his rival while Kazumi was on his right and Shin was across from Cherī.

The dining room was so silent that you drop a pin and that would be all everyone could hear.

Viola:is  This is ridiculous!! They're acting like kids!!

Kazumi: May I ask you something Cherī?

Cherī was eating but nodded regardless to see where this would lead to.

Kazumi: *whispers* Do you like my son Shin? I don't mind if you do but... do you?

This caught her off guard and looked at Shin who was eating. Then looked her Father who apparently was distracted talking with her mother and brother.

Looking back at the short haired women she nodded discretely. Having a tint blush creeping on her cheeks.

Smiling at this, she nodded and looked back at her food.

Genji looked at his wife having a conversation with the young Charlotte then to his son.

Genji: *whispers* Shin.

This Shin attention and looked at his father with a confused look.

Genji: *whispers* Tell me honestly. And don't lie to cover it but— do you like Pukeukyu daughter?

Hoping he says he doesn't and just says something else.

Shin was also taken aback from his father's question. He looked at his food then looked up at Cherī who seemed to be engaged with the conversation with her Father.

He pressed his lips together taking a deep breath. Looking at his father right in the eye.

Shin: *whispers* I-I think so Dad. And I don't mean I like her as a friend type but maybe, just maybe even more.

Genji twitched his eye slightly but nodded at his son's response. He looked Y/N watching his eye widen then looked at Cherī then to him.

He was caught off guard slightly when he saw he was already looking at him.

Glaring at each other then looking away.

Genji & Y/N: You are not marrying my kid!!!

Berī: Soo... if Cherī can't marry Shin.. and Shin can't marry Cherī.. can they at least date or not?..

This made Y/N look at his son and Genji doing the same looking at Berī. Then making quick eye contact with each other.

Genji & Y/N: Hell No!!! Never!!

Everyone smiled seeing how their father's are acting. Cherī looked at Shin smiling, while Shin did the same but with a slight pink tint on his cheeks.

Maybe... in their life love story.. it might be rival to lovers or bestfriends to lovers. Trying to get away from their parents ridiculous argument for each other.

But who knows.. Their life is just beginning

THE END.