Sb - kya hua chutki.. Tum soyi nhi abhi tak.. Are you ok? Pain or something ha..

Bm - nhi didi.. Pata nhi.. Neend nhi aa rahi.. Trying to sleep.. But.. No sleep..

Sonakshi understood what she needs.. Smiling she said..

Sb - ok.. Come here...

She shifted bela's head in her lap.. And was caressing her hairs tenderly.. Giving a deep forehead kiss..

Sb - now close your eyes... Apne aap neend aa jayegi.. 😊

Bela did as instructed.. And within a few minutes.. She was sleeping like a baby.. With a smile on her face... Sonakshi slowly shifted her head again on the pillow.. And covering her with a duvet.. She switched of the lights.. And laid beside her hugging..

................

Here in study room....

Vish entered the study room with the dinner plate..only to find mahir working on his laptop.. It was already past 2am... But he was still working... Vish went and sat on a sofa beside him.. Mahir once looked towards her.. And without saying anything.. Again started with his work.. Vish understood this dull behavior of his.. And shaking her head in disbelief.. She sat quietly glaring him.. But mahir completely ignoring her, continued with his work..... After few minutes of silence.. Vish was irritated with this.. Angrily she got up.. And snatched the laptop from him and kept it aside..

Ms - Arey..mera..lap..

Before he could say anything further.. He saw vish glaring him.. He understood its better to be quiet now..

Vk - khana kyu nhi khaya tune abhi tak..

Vish asked sternly.. glaring mahir..

Ms - mann nhi tha is liye..

He answered looking here and there.. avoiding eye contact and in a low voice...

Vish knew his feelings.. Calming herself.. She went to him and asked  worriedly..

Vk - kya hua hai.. Atleast share toh kar.. (mahir was about to say something.. But vish interrupted him.. And continued) dekh ab yeh toh bolna mat ki tu thik hai.. Because mujhe pata hai.. You are still thinking about bela.. And tensed for her... Right?

Mahir was still in the same position.. Silent for few seconds after hearing vish's words... He was going through mixed emotions.. That he himself failed to understand.. He was worried about bela.. But at the same time.. He was little upset.. And happy also.. After few seconds of silence.. Mahir rose his head and nodded in yes... Vish could clearly understand his emotions from his face..

Taking a deep breath.. She continued...

Vk - See.. Mahir.. I know how much you love bela.. Your care.. Your feelings for her.. Everything I understand.. Par chinta mat kar.. Wo thik hai.. Didi hai na uske pass.. Wo sambhal legi usey... Relax..

Ms - pata h didi sambhal legi.. Lekin.. Pata nhi kyu.. Jab bela pe baat aati hai na.. Mai nhi control kar pata.. Mujhe pata hai wo bohot strong hai.. Apna dhyaan khud rakh sakti.. College time se jaanta hu mai usey.. Lekin phir bhi aaj..(words were all stuck in,he was unable to speak. Gathering some courage.. He finally poured out all his feelings) Aaj.. Pata nahi kyu.. Usey jab tak dekha nahi na.. Tab tak.. Dil mai ek ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi thi... Aisa nahi hai ki uspe trust nahi karta... Khud se bhi zyada bharosa uspe karta hu.. Bas.. Mujhe is baat se problem nhi hai ki wo late se ghar aayi ya usne inform nahi kiya.. Yaar mai bhi bohot baar aisi carelessness karta hu.. Bela ko inform karna bhul jaata hu... Presentations and meetings ki wajah se late aata hu.. Wo bechari der raat tak.. Bina kuch khaye piye.. Mera wait karti rehti h... And the moment she sees me.. Aisa lagta hai.. She is relieved... Maano jaise.. Usey.. Iss duniya ka saara sukoon mil gaya ho sirf mujhe dekh ke..