Sb - wahi jo mahir ko aap mai dikha tha madam.. 🙂🙂

Bela raised her head to find sonakshi standing with a glass of water and smiling....

Bm - Hehe.. Wo.. Mai.. Wo..

Sb - kar kaisi leti ho itni bakwaas.. Matlab.. Sirf.. age badhi hai tumhari.. Par dimaag wahi ka wahi hai.. Aur kya madam... Yahi sab bakwaas agar abhi Hasu aur karu ne ki hoti na.. Toh madam angry bird ban gayi hoti abhi tak.. Bicharo ki class le rahi hoti.. Aur khud baketi kar rahi hai yaha baith ke.. 🙄

Sonakshi said while forwarding the glass of water to bela.. And taking out a medicine box from drawer.. In which she was finding some medicines.. While bela was trying to irritate her sister with full buttering...

Bm - hehe😙😙meri pyaari didi.. World ki best didi.. Mai toh mazak kar rahi thi.. Aap toh bohot ache ho.. (cut in by sonakshi)

Sb - (glaring) bas ha bas.. Butter is expensive nowadays... Don't waste it on me.. It won't work..

Finding some required tablets... She kept the box in its place... And passed on the medicines to bela..

Sb - (sternly) ab na bina nautanki kiye.. Chup chap.. Yeh medicines lo aur sone jao.. Bohot bakwaas ho gayi hai ab.. No more now..

Bm- 😟Arey par.. Mai thik hu ekdum.. Kuch nhi hua hai mujhe... Kyu jabardasti dawai de rahe ho.. Bilkul thik hu mai.. Kuch nhi hua hai..

Sb - acha🤨pakka kuch nhi hua hai..

Sonakshi asked in a questioning manner... With folded hands to her chest.. And glaring..

Bm - (fumbling and with a cutie pout)
Ha.. Ha.. Pa.. Pakka kuch nhi hua hai.. Mai.. Mai thik hu ekdum.. Absolutely fit and fine..

Sb - thik hai.. Tomorrow 5am sharp.. Garden mai milna.. Will see how fit you are.. Ok..

Sonakshi said while adjusting some pillows on the bed.. Bela was startled hearing all this.. She quickly took all the medicines.. Because she knew how dangerous the 5am session could be... And then in a pleading tone.. She started..

Bm - didi.. Maine saari dawai le li.. Ab Subah 5 baje uthne ki kya jaroorat hai... Rehne dete hai na.. Aur thik bola aapne.. Mujhe na bohot body pain ho raha hai.. Ahh(holding her legs.. And pretending as if she is having too much pain) dekho kitna dard ho raha hai.. Aapki pyaar si chutki ko.. 🥺🥺

Sonakshi sat on the bed after  arranging the pillows and bedsheet..   Adoring her dramatic cutie..

Sb - hmm.. Aa gayi line pe aap madam..

Sonakshi said.. Smiling and chuckling inwardly at these cute antics.. While bela realized that her didi was just teasing her and it was just a trick so that she takes her medicines..

Bm - bohot bure ho aap.. Baat mat karna mere se.. Huhh..

Saying this she lied down with a grumpy face.. Turning her face away from sonakshi.. While sonakshi was laughing inwardly.. And smiling.. She gave a quick peck on her right cheek.. Which annoyed bela.. She rubbed her cheek in an irritating way and turned halfway towards sonakshi gave a glare and again turned her face away..

Sb - (in mind) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ek number ki nautanki hai yeh.. (to bela) ab so jao.. It's already too late...

After few minutes.. While sonakshi was still awake.. Sitting in a half lying position ad reading a book.. Bela was just turning sides.. Feeling uncomfortable.. Unable to sleep.. Sonakshi noticed this uneasiness and asked her in a soft, loving and caring manner..