• she needs you 🫵🏼

Mulai dari awal

hanna ended the live. memories of her birth parents came flooding through. "YOURE A MISTAKE. WE NEVER WANTED YOU" "WE HATE YOU!" "CANT YOU EVER JUST LEAVE US ALONE. WE DONT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU" she was practically in the moment all over again.

she flinched at the thought of what happened after that. hanna felt weak. she was sobbing uncontrollably. her body getting weaker with time.

her body was starting to get hot, her legs starting to feel like they couldn't hold her up. she had a tight grip on her phone. she slid down the island and onto the floor.

her vision was starting to become blurry. her face was wet with tears she didn't know came out. her body, shaking so intensely. her teeth chattering with choked up sobs pouring out between them.

she started hyperventilating. she had never gone through this alone before. she was scared. she was so big yet so small. she was stuck there. no one was there. she didn't even have the strength to move her head. how was she going to do this.

her phone screen kept lighting up. she saw it out of the corner of her eye. she tried to turn her head slowly. they were text messages. she didn't feel strong enough to answer them. she couldn't pick it up. her arms were limp. she lost feeling in her body.

she tried to breathe in and out like nick told her all those times but it wasn't working. she couldn't think properly, her heart racing, her head pounding. she couldn't do it.

she sat there for what felt like hours. she was starting to lose hope. her vision went black for a couple seconds. she flinched when her vision came back. im going to die. this seemed to be the only thought she was able to hear.

she forced herself to try and get help. her eyes were wide, trying to see her screen. she clicked on nicks number and called him.

it rang for a couple seconds. "hey hanna what's up" nick sounded confused. "im...i- i need help" hanna said through choked sobs. nick had the call on speaker. chris and matt looked at the phone with worried faces. "hanna are you okay? what happened" nicks voice slightly higher. "please just come home" hanna could barely speak. her words were whispers. her brothers all looked at eachother with fear. "okay hanna we're coming home right now okay. we will be there soon" hanna hung up the phone.

matt drove away from where they were. he was practically speeding. "what is going on" chris asked concerned. "i think she's having a panic attack" he bit the inside of his cheek. "she hasn't had one of those in so long though." matt looked at nick through the rear view mirror. "i know which is why we need to hurry" nick yelled.

they got to their house after 3 minutes. they weren't that far. nick burst through the door, chris and matt behind him. "hanna where are you" he started looking around the house. chris walked towards the kitchen. "guys kitchen" chris said going over to hanna. he started to tear up. he hasn't seen her like this in so long. she looks so small.

nick and matt came rushing into the kitchen. "hanna you need to breathe. calm down" nick said. he was scared to touch her. "i- im going to die" hanna sobbed. she could hardly breathe.

hanna's words caused her brothers hearts to shatter. they were all almost crying. "you are not going to die. you are going to be okay" chris told the girl in front of him.

nothing was working. "i'm going to die. i cant breathe" she took a long time to finish the sentence. her voice was small. they couldn't help her and they felt horrible. "walker" hanna managed to get out. her voice still in whispers. matt looked at nick confused. "oh my god. walker."