HOUSE OF THE DRAGON : THE PROLOGUE

Heirs To The Throne is a Merlin, House Of The Dragon and Game Of Thrones Fanfiction.

The story is a parallels of three worlds of love, betray, heartbreak, family ties, politics, corruption, plots, grief, magic, dragons, envy, and war.

Heirs To The Throne, tells the story of a man named Uther Pendragon, formerly Lord of Camelot and Hand of the King to Areys Targaryen.

Rebellion and alliances are forged and Uther Pendragon usurped and stole the Seven Kingdoms from the Mad King and massacred the entire Targaryen and Velaryon bloodline.

Twenty years later, the gods flipped the coin and the Dance of Dragon begins to unfold.

Thinking his years of reign will continue in peace and prosperity, King Uther is now haunted for his past sins.

A sin that might causes a rift in his family and a war over the succession of the Iron Throne.

Along the story line, we get to see likable characters turning into villains and characters showing their true intentions and other characters fighting over power and politics.

We see Sisters and brothers betraying each other, love triangles, family members turning against their blood and men fighting to assume authority.

We get to see magic portrayed as good and evil, lives being sacrificed and blood being shed to keep secrets.

However the popular characters you know from the shows will be there lurking in their shadows waiting to meet you.

So please give this book a chance, It's a masterpiece that won't let you go so easily, please click on my profile and see the book HEIRS TO THE THRONE (BOOK ONE for yourself. Enjoy and don't forget to drop your reviews. Merci ❤️🩸🔥🐲

Disclaimer;

1. I'm so grateful that you choose to read House Of The Dragon. This a collection, of different quotes from every character in House Of The Dragon series. As usual, I don't own any of the characters, plot lines, you may recognize, they belong to George.R. R. Martins and HBO.

2. All the names, characters, incidents and places in this story are fictitious resemblance to any person living or dead or any incident, locations, pictures, business, places, events or place is purely coincidental.

3. Part of this book will be a work of novel series, poems and quotes, written by prolific author, with his own imagination, using research and his own guts instincts. All accolades goes to them.

4. This book contains strong coarse of language and sexual content. There will be swearing and matured themes. So please be guided.

5. To all my readers, thank you so much for clicking on this story, you mean the world to me, thank you. Also I hope you find this story thrilling and inspiring.

6. All the credits and accolades goes to the creator of these posts. Most of pictures will be from Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Google.

To read their story, check out Queen Of Camelot ( Merlin, House Of The Dragon and Game Of Thrones Fanfiction) in my profile.

***********
Dearest Reader 🙋,

Thanks for reading, what do you think of this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications, add this book to your reading list and please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Please vote by clicking the 🌟star button below👇🏼 if want to see more of this chapter in the future, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕 ( i love you),

Lewa Kulture.