Then Let's Be Idiots- Pt.2 (Shinonome Akito X Reader)

The following next day, you woke up from your bed earlier than usual, nearly forgetting about yesterday before getting up from the bed and everything rushed over to you.
It probably didn't matter to many people, but it was like a dream come true for you.

"You're coming tomorrow too, right?"
Even when cutting carrots for your lunch, you thought back on it.
You gave him a word, didn't you.
As you packed your bag, you made up your mind that you'll visit the cafe after school, in the end.
You're still hesitant, but you are also not the type of person to get back on your words.

"Bye! Y/N!"

"Bye see you tomorrow!"

It was already after school. You made your way to Vivid Street, then turned to weekend garage. It's open and thriving. Timidly, you pulled the glass door open, peeking in.

"Heya! Isn't that Y/N?!" You were bombarded with a excited chirp, no doubt it was An's.

The following was a much more subdued and calmer voice,

"Yo, we meet again."

"Fufu, nice to meet you all again." You had a more vibrant tone to you than last time.

"Well, then Akito was saying we should start to continue practice, didn't he?" Speaking, Touya shot a glance towards Akito.

Akito just mumbled a "yeah yeah."

"But haven't we practiced for quite a while in seka- oh no, no, let's sing actually!"

"Seka...?" You tilt your head meekly towards Kohane.

"It nothing. I think we should show our fan how cool we are when we practice."

He interrupted with a smooth grin on his expression, causing you to unknowingly start your heart racing. You don't quite get it, but you felt like they're very nice to someone they just met.
Just like the last time, you nodded merrily.

Their practice spot was located in the interior of the shop, it really was an ideal zone- all equipments like mics, speakers and headphones were there.
Akito told you that Vivids, aka An and Kohane would practice first followed by Bad Dogs aka him and Touya.

You were noting all the details (as a fan would), frankly fascinated with their attitude and caliber.
During their practice, sometimes Akito also signaled to you asking if he's performance is going well or not, and you would always answer with a sheepish chuckle and a thumbs up.

It was fun. And maybe because it was fun, you were also feeling like you were missing something important to do...

The next day, Tuesday 13th April, you found yourself visiting the cafe once again after school.
Just like yesterday, you were sitting in an audience position viewing as they take turns to practice, in between chatting but never forgetting their main goal.

"Just like this...one two, three, one two, three...four...."

"You're doing really good, Akito." Touya commented.

"Hmm...Those dance steps aren't really that easy...I guess you could say that Akito's doing good? I wonder what Y/N thinks of this...hehe." An tried to make her compliment sound like a question.

"I think she would also agree how much all of us have improved. The hard work is really paying off! Right Y/N?"

Obviously, the answer is very simple but it'd be a lie to say you weren't a little nervous now that all eyes were on you. An's eyes were even sparkling slightly deviously.

"Huh? O-of course I think you guys are doing great...! I'm always watching carefully..."

"Oi what's with asking Y/N about it all of a sudden? We've only just began."
Akito interrupted with a little embarrassed frown on his face.
Was there a slightest hint of redness spread on his cheeks too? You weren't sure of it, but he was trying to hide something for whatever reason.