joonyeong X wu-jin

Wu-jins pov:

I was sat in my seat next to dae-su or also known as my brother in law. Joonyeong had moved his seat next to us so he could speak to us more. God I adore him. All three of us are laughing, we have been together since year 2 till now. Miss park comes in and tells us to go to our seats as everyone does.
Me and dae-su are playing on his phone trying not to laugh.
"Dae-su wu-jin." Crap we've been caught. Dae-su got up and put his phone on miss parks desk as I laughed but then.."stfu wu-jin your annoying loud and a bisexual freak!" Na-yeon said.
I threw my head down on the desk and felt tears building up..
"Na-yeon get o-" Miss park stopped speaking for a minute as I heard a bang and a slight squeal from na-yeon. "Dae-su you two both u get out. Joonyeong sit down. " Miss park told all three of them.
"No" I heard Joonyeong say I was shocked qnd so was everyone else he never says no to a teacher but then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Joonyeong.
"Joonyeong..?" I whisper

Time skip brought to u by Joonyeong being Joonyeong
------‐------------‐--------‐‐–---------------------------

Joonyeongs pov:

I was coming out the library and saw wu-jin cornered by gwi-nam and his little so called gang. *cough cough* the d*** heads of the school-! I went over to them and dragged them all off one by one. The one in the blue jacket don't care of his name had to go to the nurse with his other friend so it leaves me,hyeon-ju and gwi-nam. Hyeon-ju won't do anything to me. Me and her get along quite alot with us both being in the science club and us sharing answers and that so she had just stood there watching me.
"How dare you" I heard gwi-nam say
"What? How dare I what? Stand up for wu-jin because your being a bit of a?" I cut myself off. "U can't even stand getting caught by a teacher now go!" I yelled
"This isn't over" gwi-nam said and walked off.
"That was a baddy move joonyeong" I heard gyeongsu say
Forgot he was here tbh he was to busy helping wu-jin- good-
"No no I don't wanna go home" I heard wu-jin say

Another time skip but by wu-jin this time
----‐--------‐-------------------------------------------------

Me and wu-jin are sat on my sofa of my apartment and the poor boy is sobbing into my chest I feel so bad..stupid lee na-yeon she picks on Gyeongsu for being a welfie..me for being smarter and wearing glasses and now wu-jin! that's where I go mad! "I-im so sorry joonyeong.." I heard wu-jin whisper
"No no its ok don't worry let it all out." I replied to him and he began sobbing harder..oh I wish i know what happened.."what did dae-su get sent out for?" He asked
"He threw his pencil case at na-yeon then said he refuses to pick it up because if he does he can accidently touch na-yeon and become infected with a virus called the b**** virus-.
I heard him laugh and oh my god its adorable. I kissed on the head but then immediately regretting it
"Oooo you like me im that way do you..?" Wu-jin asked. I wasn't sure what to say as I rambled up my words.
I saw a smirk appear on his face as he kissed me. Oh my god. Jang wu-jin Is kissing me.

PART 2 SOON!