Cocking

Recently ......

"You better start runnin' boy cause I'm bout to put bullet in your ass and you're gonna wish it was my foot." Uh-oh i forgot Charlie was here, whelp this should be entertaining.

Edweirdo stared at the barrel of the gun without one ounce of fear in his eyes. "Charlie i think its best you put the gun away before you hurt yourself or Isabella," he said cockily. Did he just try to tell my father what to do, that's not gonna go over well. Before anyone could move to help Edward Charlie pulled the trigger and shot Edward right in the ass; his screams of pain rang through the air. "And i think its best that you shut your fucking mouth and get off of my fucking property and leave my fucking daughter alone leech." Charlie sneered at him and the rest of the Cullen's. The Cullen's looked at him in shock and then Esme spoke,"Isabella you have told your father our secret; how could you, we trusted you." Oh boo-hoo cry me a fucking river. "Esme just shut up already; nobody betrayed your trust Charlie already knew. He is a shape shifter after all, i'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet; the venom must have fried your brain or something." The girls snickered and went over to Sam and Jared.

Edward had finally managed to get the bullet out of his ass and was now standing next to Carlisle glaring at Charlie who was smirking at him, daring him to give him a reason to shoot him again. "You see you don't belong here Cullen's, i have all the protection i need and i definitely don't want to get back with the hundred-year old virgin over there; so your attempt to reconcile the family is pointless." Beside me Paul stood tall and proud and so did my father and my brothers and sisters. Edward made to say something but Emmett stopped him by grabbing his shoulder, which in turn pissed Edward off. "What the hell are you doing Emmett, im not going to stand here and let her throw our live away for these mutts?!" he growled at him. Emmett growled back and tightened his hold on Edwards shoulder as he struggled to pry it off. "She may not want to be apart of this family any more but she is still my sister and i will not let you take her away from here happiness, do you fucking understand me?" Emmett said seriously. i had never seen Emmett so serious and feral looking, it was fucking awesome and heart warming. It touched my heart that even after i insulted his family he still took up for me and my family.

"Who's side are you on Emmett?" Edward asked offended. "Hers, i will not let you hurt her again. You will not get what you want in this situation, Carlisle and Esme may bend to your every whim, but i will not. I don't even know why Carlisle changed you, you were clearly changed before your balls dropped, otherwise you would do the manly thing and walk away from this and fucking realize that Bella isn't even your fucking mate-" "Lies that is all you speak, you don't know what you're talking about Isabella is my mate, i will spend the rest of my life with her!" Edward shouted angrily. 

"They are not lies and you and me both know it, the only thing that attracts you to her is the smell of her blood, and the only future you would have ever had even if she had chosen you was one with you finally losing it and draining her; so don't you spit that mating shit at me. You forget i have found my own mate and i now what the mating bond feels and looks like, and your relationship with Bella wasn't even a millimeter close to it. All you ever wanted to do was control here like the little boy you are. If she was really your mate you would have wanted to give her the world, not hide her from it and shelter her from it by separating her from her friends and family, that was a childish thing to do, and only children do childish things, and you Edward are a child."