8

When siddharth  entered   ,most of the servants were standing  in the porch area. They understand  how serious  her security  was for their boss..

Why did  you  even let her take car out of gate? That too without  security   . Siddharth  said in a low  voice filled with  anger. Siddharth  was feeling really  worried  .she hadn't  take her phone so they couldn't  contact  her. The sun had completely  went down  ,and  his worry  was also increasing with passing time.

Shehanaz  decided  to come back when the sun started to come down  .she was still  out side the city,when a cat decided  to come infront  of her car,she quickly  truned  it. So that ended up entering the unpaved area . When she got out to check on  the car  ,she saw the front tyre were flat " damn!!!"
She said kicking  the flattered tyre.

There wasn't much car  passing through also ,to her bad luck there was even a less chance of anyone passing  through it at night.

She remembers  that she hadn't  even take her cell phone with her. She was getting  more and more worried  with each passing  minute.  The night  was falling ,taking  help from someone  wont  have been better  than inviting trouble  herself.

Shehanaz  was sitting  in the car, thinking  about  what to do. Will even care that  I am not at home ?  After my behaviour  ,there no chance . " she said thinking about  siddharth  .

Siddharth  was  smoking  and placing around  " Ahmad! Do whatever  need to do . I have to know that she is safe ".

Shah g ! We cant do anything  openly . It can alert our enemies  enemies  also " after thinking a minute   he said " we have our car  every  car tracked ,we can find her through  that " Ahmmed  pulled  his phone out started  doing work.

After 5 minute  they had her location and were heading  out