°。°。°。009 °。°。°。

"date"

"date"

"i wanna take you out on a date."

Y/n closed her locker door and looked at the curly headed boy.

"is that a question or a demand?" Y/n smiled.

"well... it was kinda more like a comment because i was pretty sure that you would say yes." Y/n raised her eyebrow. "but now i'm not so... sure." he hesitated.

"what made you think i would accept?" she tilted her head to the side.

"the fact that you kissed me?"

"alright good reason, when and where." she grinned and crossed her arms.

"uh... outside your house, 6 pm?" he said a little uncertain, it's clear that he haven't thought that far along about this.

"attire?" Y/n asked more questions, she thought it was funny seeing Vance panic like this.

"it's- it's nothing fancy... just wear something comfortable."

"okay, see you later then." she said, patting his shoulder and walking away.

when Y/n rounded the corner, she jumped up and down a little and squealed.

"what are you doing?"

Y/n immediately stopped jumping and look to the source of the voice. Gwen stood there with a weirded out look and silently judging Y/n, just a little.

"oh hey Gwenny." she said sheepishly and blushed out of embarrassment.

Gwen grinned and clutched her books. "what were you doing?" she repeated her question.