𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧 🏳️‍🌈

Start from the beginning

Poetic devices- {14/15}

Emotions- {9.5/10}
The main three highlighted emotions, as said above, are pain, hate and hopefulness. These three emotions can be clearly seen through the four stanzas. Each stanza has its own emotion, the first talking about pain, the second about hate and the last two sharing the same feeling, hopefulness, but conveyed in different ways.

Originality- {10/10}

Enjoyment- {9/10}

Total: 93.5/100

Reviewer's Note:
The poem is definitely different to the ones I've read so far so well done to -bites from portraying the emotions through this poem!

𑁍───────────────𑁍

3. PAINT ME IN YOUR COLOURS by IntotheStreets

Cover/Title - {9/10}
The cover is aesthetic but also shows the unspoken chemistry between the two people in the cover which could convey the meaning of love.

The title, paint me in your colours, has a variety of meanings which could attract the reader due to the contemplation of what the true meaning of it is.

The flow of words - {14/15}
The words flow nicely but sometimes it becomes slightly inconsistent in some places.

Grammar/Spelling/Vocabulary- {13/15}
Forgive me if I'm wrongly assuming what you're trying to tell the readers but the lines, 'Is it red? Love,' seems slightly wrong from my perspective.

"Is it red, love?" occurs as more convenient and this would be the same for the other two questions for the next two stanzas.

The second last stanza starts with a lowercase letter. Make sure to keep an eye out even for small mistakes.

Writing style- {14/15}
The description after the questions are amazing as they portray the emotions in different ways. I admire how the author describes the happiness they feel toward this person as they describe their emotions as yellow for them though they are aware of the non-existent future they share together.

Poetic devices- {13/15}

Emotions- {10/10}
The writing style helps portray the emotions the author is trying to show, that of love, joy and pain. These three main emotions are all different yet the way it was written so beautifully as though they were one shows how deeply they felt whilst writing it.

Originality- {10/10}

Enjoyment- {9/10}

Total: 92/100

Reviewer's Note:
The poem was very well written and the different emotions have been cleverly written to be one. I am happy to have read your wonderful piece of art and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

𑁍───────────────𑁍

FIRST POSITION

Rainbow by
paperxpen