𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧 🏳️‍🌈

𑁍──── DIVERSE LIT RESULTS ────𑁍

1. RAINBOW by paperxxpen
Cover/Title - {10/10}
The cover is aesthetic and attracts the eye and the colour scheme of the text and the background is pleasing to look at. The title is appropriate and also matches the idea of the poem.

The flow of words - {13.5/15}
The poem is written very well but from my perspective, it loses its flow. It's slightly wordy in some places, usually the last line in some stanzas, but the overall poem holds meaning which is all it mainly needs.

Grammar/Spelling/Vocabulary- {15/15}
All of them were written very nicely and the choice of vocabulary is definitely impressive. I have no comments other than to think about the choices of a few words - they may not entirely match what that stanza is trying to convey.

Writing style- {14/15}
As above, just a little wordy - other than that, everything is amazing, especially the choice of vocabulary.

Poetic devices- {14/15}

Emotions- {10/10}
The change in the emotions can be felt as the writer implies the person goes from hiding, (I have buried my disgraceful self, into my depths so deep...), into feeling proud, (I'll love myself, like the colours of the rainbow). The question, 'How could you make me hate my shades?!', show a strong sense of change between these two feelings and therefore shifts the poem's mood.

Originality- {9/10}
The poem is very original and this can be inferred from the author's writing style. They did well in expressing the emotions throughout the poem! Well done!

Enjoyment- {9/10}

Total: 94/100

Reviewer's Note:
The poem was amazing! The author did well writing this LGBTQIA+ poem and I am definitely looking forward to reading their other poems!

𑁍───────────────𑁍

2. COMING OUT IS SURVIVAL by -bites

Cover/Title - {9/10}
The cover is amazing! The contrast of colour is very nice as it alters between the bloody shade of red and a slightly tinted white. The reader can infer quite a few different ideas from the title - Vital - which could both attract and deter readers as they wouldn't know the context behind it.

The flow of words - {14/15}
The poem has been written well but some lines like, 'Not after all that has happened, even with the piercing hate,' just alter the feelings slightly from where they're meant to be.

Grammar/Spelling/Vocabulary- {14/15}

Writing style- {14/15}
Coming out is survival is definitely relatable and the way it has been creatively crafted into a poem is smart. The writing style is a way that the reader feels like they understand the author through the accurate descriptions of pain, hate and hopefulness.