"....."

"....sure"

___________________________________________

As the leaves danced in the wind , the sun kissed [Name] skin as she played at the park with Mei ying ; who was introduced to her the second day.

Laughter filled the air. Big smiles shine on the childrens face were brighter then the sun itself as they enjoyed their lives without a care. Well , untill-

BAM

The soft laughter turned into cries. The sound Echoed as it got louder followed by a short laugh that was not filled with joy but more sinister. Like an evil minion in the despicable me.

"HAHAHA, Awww. What are you gonna do girly ? Cry to your Mommy?"

The cries struck louder but turned into little sniff's as the (H/C) girls struggle to be strong not wanting to be put down right in the middle of public. Even Mei ying tried to pushed the bully away only to be shoved back.

Finally standing up, [Name] struggled to stood straight. Right before the boy was about to strike again, another shoved him to the ground as he stood in front of his close friend.

Peeking over his shoulder. The soft and cheerful girl he knew, was now filled with tears running down her face with red eyes and a shacky figure.

"If you mess with her again. Trust me I won't hold back..." Tilting his head to the side as he narrows his brows. Cheng gave the boy a dark glare that even cause his to feel a shive running down his spine.

Without waisting time the boy got up quickly and run to his mothers while whaling.

"Nariko, are you ok...?" Mei ying asked as she looked at her friend's face for anymore painful expression only to find an amused one.

"I'm fine Mei-Mei" replied the girl using her given nickname for her friend as a sign that she's really fine. Letting out a sigh of relief, Mei ying glance at Cheng as he approach them. A small smirk place on her face. Telling her friend that she will be right back. It Confused the (H/C) head girl. Before even getting a chance to reply Mei ying ran of to her parents.

"Hey...you good?.." glancing in front of her only to see Cheng crouching to matched their hight.

"Yeah... thank you..."

"Anytime, you should be careful next time. What if I'm not there to save you this time" crossing his arms on his chest as he stood up glancing down on his close friend with a norrawing glare.

The girl only reply with a soft tone and gentle smile. Which softened the boy in front of her abit but soon completely as she opened her mouth to reply.

"I can take care of myself, but I also know your always gonna be there for me"

In Chengs view the girl looked lovely as the sun kissed her skin. Her (E/C) shimmered like stars as her gentle smile still plaster on her adorable face. The last one was his favorite.

Giving a small smile of his own. He said "why wouldn't I..."

___________________________________________

"Still keeping my princess save eh, Cheng?"
Turning around to the familiar voice. There stood Mr. Min ; [Name] father. Without moving his gaze as he felt the man's presents near him.

His gang near him , also knew the man when they first met [Name] let's just say ; he was very protective. Even when they were scared of they were just a big group of dorky idiots , that's what [Name] called them ; offended at first but quickly clam that they were her dorky idiots.Not long after that. They became close.

"Of course uncle, why wouldn't i" Gazing at the said girl right beside Mei ying. Holding her sketch book as she focus drawing through her imagine while his cousin practice playing the violin.

In Chengs view, you look beautiful and elegant. The violin made it bette by matching it with your gentle persona. To him , YOU were a marvelous portrait.

The man chuckle at the boy. Knowing him since little , he knew the boy wouldn't dare to made his little girl shed a tear. Heck , he would panic and freak out when she first cried in front of him on one of their play dates. To say he didn't fall off his chair for laughing so hard would be a lie.

"I need you to promise me something, Cheng" hearing the serious tone in the man. All his friends kept quiet wanting to know what the-Uncle - figure had to say to the raven head boy. Turning to meet the older man's gaze, meaning he has his attention.

"I'm getting old Cheng and my little girl isn't gonna be little forever" Min said while glancing at his daughter who laugh with the boys cousin. Enjoying in their own world.

"I'm also not that old to know you got a thing for my daughter, boy." This shocked Cheng , he looked as if he just got caught guilty of a crime. His friends were no helped either , they snickered at him knowing it was true. Mr. Min smile a little while chuckling as Cheng tried to shush his friends with a red face.

"Everybody is afraid of the future, I be liying if I said I didn't. I don't want to pressure you. But promise me, if me and Xia are busy or aren't around take care of our princess for us , please."

This got the whole gang's attention. It made them worried on why the man so suddenly ask Cheng such a question. The boy himself also shock and sad as to feel slightly worry on what might happen later on in life. Though without a second thought he already knew his answer.

"I promise..."

Rain pour thru the sky. Blue sky filled with dark cloud as it grumbles in the air. There stood two figures wearing all black. A girl sitting beside the two grave stone's as the boy stood behind her , both with a sorrow expression.

Both family members started to leave as their friends ; who also wore the same color clothing stood by the entrance waiting on both of them.

A soft sniff filled the silent as it was just only them. Looking up the dark clouds thunder shown in his vision. It was faded but the sound was clear.

A hand lay on the girl's shoulder , not moving her gaze from the two grave's. "Come on, it's dangerous if we stay longer. We'll come back and visit another time" Cheng said with a small voice. As if the girl would broke even more if he spoke louder.

Not wanting to speak or leave [Name] kept quiet but nod softly in response. Sighing Cheng lifted her by the arms carefully. Both teens Intertwined their fingers together as they walked away from his best friends parents grave to join the gang as they plan on how to cheer her up after giving her time alone for herself.

Before stepping out of the graveyard Cheng turned around and looked at the two stones one last time while letting out a soft whisper ;

"Don't worry uncle, I promise. Why wouldn't I "