Chapter 13: G-Corporation's Ambush

Start from the beginning

One Jack rushed forward however I instantly lashed out with a punch that destroyed its torso and knocked it down with ease. I turned to see another rushing towards me flailing its arms about frantically.

I blocked the barrage of attacks easily, I heard the hushed whispers it made, the closest thing Jacks could make to noise. As soon as it slowed down, I performed a roundhouse kick to strike it round the face, eliminating that one as well.

A third rushed went forward for another punch however I ducked under it and went with a Wind God Fist, striking it on the chin to disassemble that as well. The next Jack bot attempted to go in for low attacks but I was ready, I aimed straight for its head, two punches were enough to knock it straight off its body. I heard the hushed grunts of another and saw it using its arms to hover before it crashed into the ground.

I leapt forward, performing a kick that proved enough to shatter one of its left arm with ease. I then went for a punch to shatter its other before kicking my foot right through its chest! As it fell, I turned around and snapped "You think you can kill me G-Corp? You bastards!"

Grabbing the leg of one Jack, I spun it around and hurled it into a group of them, knocking them down like bowling pins. Another burst through the ceiling, trying to attack from above, but I retaliated with an uppercut. 

As it was flung into the air, Heihachi performed a kick on it, smashing it into the wall!

Heihachi POV

I kicked one of the Jack robots into the wall before landing back on the ground. I thrust both my palms forward into the chest of a second. The sheer force of it was enough to send circuitry flying out its back.

I went on a rampage, relentlessly destroying bot after bot. I punched one, elbowed another, kicked another. Before turning around and letting out a determined growl at them. I'd tear them apart one by one!

One ran towards me and attempted to tackle me. I leapt to the side though causing it to fall face-first into the floor. I turned and brought my foot down, stamping and crushing its head without restraint.

I instantly turned and ran at another, performing two kicks in quick succession that managed to knock the Jack down. I landed two elbows on a third to destroy that easily before landing a solid uppercut on a fourth.

Between the two of us, me and Kazuya were shredding through the hoard. I performed a Wind God Fist of my own to destroy a fifth and brought my arm down like a hammer on a sixth when it tried to land a low, sneak attack.

I spat "Pieces of scrap!" Another Jack 4 robot tried to land a double punch with both arms however I just dodged and brought my arm down, crushing both its limbs with no trouble. I then performed a kick to finish it off.

Even at the rate we were going, more and more Jack 4s began dropping in through the ceiling. We were completely cornered by them, but I was prepared to keep fighting. That's when I suddenly felt Kazuya's hand gripping my head tightly!

The next thing I knew, I was thrown forward! Right into the hoard of Jack bots. They completely forgot about Kazuya and began piling on top of me one after the other. It took me a moment to comprehend this betrayal as I saw Kazuya smirk devilishly at me. He broke a hole in the wall and leapt through it. I yelled after him in pure rage. "DAMN YOU KAZUYA!"

My vision was blocked as one Jack 4 leapt in front of me. Its face opened up to reveal a flashing red timer. My eyes widened as each of the Jacks all did the same, the timer began going down as I exclaimed "WHAT?!"

There was a flash and everything went black...

Kazuya POV

I smirked at my father as I punched a hole through one of the walls and leapt out into the night. I descended down the cliffside and landed in the forest that surrounded Hon-Maru. After all that had occurred, my mind was racing.

G-Corporation had betrayed me, for that they'd pay. Jin had managed to escape, I'd need to track him down once more. Finally, there was the matter of that Ninja. He was a fool if he genuinely believed I hadn't saw him hiding. The only reason I didn't kill him then and there was because I had more important matters to deal with.

I'd seen his televised matches from the tournament. He certainly was an accomplished warrior. But I was perhaps one of the few to draw the connection in his fighting style especially how his fight against Lee was cut-off. It seems my step-brother had a few secrets of his own. I had a feeling he'd resurface soon enough. 

Once I'd reached the bottom of the cliffside. I allowed the devil to consume my body. My wings sprouted and I abruptly used them to fly up into the air at rapid speeds. As I passed Hon-Maru, a massive explosion erupted from inside.

Image of Kazuya escaping Hon-Maru:

My smirk only increased from there as I muttered spitefully to myself

My smirk only increased from there as I muttered spitefully to myself. "Farewell Heihachi Mishima. Enjoy the depths of Hell!" 

With that, I flew off into the darkness laughing to myself...

??? POV

I just watched the large explosion from a distance with a blank expression, arms folded. I reached up to my earpiece and contacted HQ. As soon as I heard an operator's voice. I delivered the all-important news to them.

"Heihachi Mishima, is dead..."

Author's Note: And that's it for this chapter. I'll admit, I had fun with this one in particular even though Y/N wasn't in it, the next chapter will make up for that. Getting to adapt the Tekken 5 opening along with Tekken 7's story level based on it was very fun. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and as always, thank you for reading.