Nice to meet you

"Okay so you're telling me to join for money?" "You need it right? So as your friend im here to help you

"Okay so you're telling me to join for money?" "You need it right? So as your friend im here to help you." You sighed looking at the application form and a pen in your hand, "Y/n you are good at using your vision and weapons! Why not use it to have a job?" Their male friend said, "Childe I know that... But..." you said and mumbled the last part but he heard it, "But what? Afraid that you go die or fail? Dont worry about it! I can help you and one of my friends." He said with a grin plastered on his face. But thats not what you are worrying about.

You are worried about, while you are on the job you might teleport back to your world, which can cause Childe to be sad and maybe overwork. You haven't told him yet that you are not from this world which is hard for you. But he keeps forcing you to join every day so you have no choice. "Okay I'll join" You said and looked at him. You see the goofy smile on his face when you said this, "Really?! Thats great to hear! Finish to answer that form so that I can pass it to the office." He said."okay ginger head, let me finish this you can go now." You said with a smile, "man can you quit calling me ginger?" He said an angry expression appeared on his face, which makes you laugh.

Time skip

As you stepped out on the carriage, arrived on the place, a snowy scenery appeared in your eyes. The cold wind made you shiver even though you put 3 layers of clothing. Childe and the other fatuis helped you with your stuffs, since they are many. As they finished putting your stuff in your room you thanked them and take their leave, Childe also left because he need to pass the form you answered. You started to put your clothes on the closet and arranged your other stuffs. Once you finished you plopped on the bed.

You stared at the ceiling wondering what had happened to your real world, you still doesn't know why how did you ended here, all you did last time before arriving here is to sleep thats all, but no if this a dream why am I not awake yet? Did i die? You asked yourself. This was also the game you also played, Maybe the every world has a secret to us, huh?

Your daydreaming was interrupted by a knock on the door, "come on in, the doors open." You said, The door opened revealing Childe with a smile on his face. "You are officially hired! Now come with me im going to introduce you to someone!" He said as he grabbed your wrist, "Can you carry me? Im kind of lazy to walk..." You said, but what you said is really true, the cold wind makes you lazy and also makes you sleepy. "Okay then" "Wait I was just joki-" before you can finish your sentence, he carried you on bridal style. "Hey! I was just joking put me down!" You said trying to escape, "hmm.. how about no?" He said a smirk appeared on his face.

And he carried you all the way, which made you embarrassed, " put me down now" you ordered, "okay okay just stop calling me ginger for fuck sake" he said as he put you down, "So who are we going to meet?" You asked him, "well this two are one of the fatui harbingers here and they wanted to meet you." He said as you guys walked to the door and opened it.

As you guys stepped on the door two figures was talking on a big room with some expensive furnitures around, you wondered how rich this people are really? "It appears that you and the new recruit have arrived." A feminine voice said turning to look at you, "Greetings, the name's La Signora the eight of the fatui harbinger, pleasure to meet you." She said with a small smile on her face, "oh uh- greetings! The names Y/N L/N nice to meet you too!" You said, almost stuttering. She's kinda- you know- meeting her in person really does hit different.

She chucked from your introduction, "no need to introduce yourself, Childe already told us." She said looking at Childe, which made him smile when you also looked at him. "Thats right, Before you joined here I already told them about you" He said, "Thank you Childe" you said as you give him a smile, "no problem!" He said, "So you are the new recruit huh..." Another voice said, but this time its male, you looked to the direction to see who it was, he has a purple hair and 'uh... A child?' That was you thought, "Um who owns this child..?" You asked. A silence filled the room.

A bomb laughing of Childe echoed to the room and also Signora's chuckles, which made you go confused. 'Wait have I seen this character before... Wait is this Scaramouche??' you thought once again, "wait a second, im very sorry for addressing you as a-" "do you think I forgive someone easily?" He said looking at you an irk on his forehead, you gulped at this sight because you might be dead right now and where you stand. "Now now Scaramouche, no need to be rude they didn't know that you are also an adult." Signora defending you trying to stop her laugh, while childe on the other side keeps on laughing.

"Ahem. Y/N this is Scaramouche the sixth of the fatui harbingers." Signora said, "You are going to be his assistant." She added, which made your soul leave your body. "Don't worry if you are going to do the work well with him he wont kill you." She said.

"Haha.. who owns this kid-" Childe repeated ad he continued to burst laughing which made Signora laugh too. This made Scaramouche get even angrier, he grabbed your wrist it was too strong that you can't escape from it. "Uh... Nice to meet you.." you whispered. You were with Scaramouche walking away leaving the two who keeps on laughing. The two of you left the room.

"Call me a fucking kid again or ill burn you alive"

To be continued