"You know that's not what I meant". 

Y/n rolled her eyes again. Charles meant did she understand that Thursday was media day, aka her big day, then friday was practice, which meant some debriefs and interviews, saturday was practice and quali, which meant pre and post quali interviews, and sunday, race day, which meant pre and post race interviews. She knew how it worked and she was ready. She would even go as far to say she was excited.

"Every driver wants to meet you Y/n" Carlos was changing the subject, and Y/n was thankful. "Really" she questioned, Carlos laughed. "Oh yeah, I have had half the grid text me asking if I've met you yet, and Isa, my girlfriend, is dying to meet you. She will arrive on Friday night". Charles chuckled, "If half the grid has been texting you Chilli, then the other has been texting me asking when they can meet her and how I could keep her a secret for so long". Y/n blushed "Speaking of girlfriends, is Charlotte coming this weekend?". Charles nodded enthusiastically .  "Carlos-" "Please call me Chilli, i've asked you like 500 times since monday", "Okay, Chilli, tell me more about Isa please, what does she do? do you have photos?"

Carlos smiled and began to ramble on about Isa.

===================

Thursday 25th August

Y/n and Charles made their way into the paddock, swiping their paddock passes to then be immediately bombarded with photographers. Y/n grabbed her brother's hand. He knew she was anxious. "Hey Kym, do you think you guys could give us some space, my sister is still getting used to all of this, is that okay?" Charles asked a photographer. "Yeah mate, sure. Guys, lets back off, look there is Carlos" and the swarm moved away. "Thank you" Y/n muttered. 

"Charles". "Oi, Charles". "CALAMAR". Charles stopped and turned, "Pierre, I'm kind of busy" gesturing to his sister. " I can see that, I wanted to come and say hello". Charles looked at his baby sister "It's okay Cha, you can introduce me". 

"Ah she speaks french" 

"Of course does you idiot, what else would she speak"

"I mean I do also speak Italian, German and English"

"wow, why so many languages?"

"Swiss boarding school, Italian university"

"Ah now I know why I've never met you, but I've known Charles for so long, I would have at least thought they might have mentioned you"

"The Leclerc's Little Secret" Y/n Laughed

The Leclerc's Little Princess" Charles corrected

"Charles! Not when we're at work please"

"Little Princess? She doesn't seem so little to me" Pierre said, winking at Y/n.

"Okay, No flirting with my sister! Off we go LP" Charles said ushering her towards hospitality.

========================

Y/n and Charles had gone through about 20 interviews where every single one had some form of questioning about the mystery sister. It wasn't just the media. Crew, Fans, Guests, and even drivers seem to stare at the Leclerc's as they walked past.  Y/n was getting used to it. She was happy just getting on with what she needed to do. Charles looked over at his sister, where she was standing separate from him and his group of friends, reading through her notes.

"Mate, why can you get her over here so we can say hello." Lando nudged charles motioning to his sister. "She's shy, I don't want to force her". Carlos, Lando, Daniel, George, Alex, Pierre were all looking behind him, watching her flick through her notes. "Please mate, we promise we will be nice" George pushed.

"Mon petite princesse, come over here please". Y/n looked up startled, eyes wide, launching into Charles in french. " CHARLES MARC HERVE PERCIVAL LECLERC, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KEEP ASKING YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT INFRONT OF PEOPLE! I HAVE LIKE A MILLION THINGS TO LOOK OVER AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE AT YOUR BECK AND CALL, EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. I MIGHT BE YOUR SISTER BUT THA-"  Pierre laughed and whispered "someone's in trouble". "AS I WAS SAYING THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TREAT ME LIKE YOUR BABY SISTER, I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME. COOL, COOL. BUT WTF DUDE, WHAT DO YOU WANT"

Charles gestured to the group of drivers, "The boys just wanted to meet you"

Y/n hadn't noticed the group of boys standing with her brother, and went bright red in embarrassment.  After a round of timid introductions, the boys started asking Y/n what she did before working for charles and about a million different questions about her personal life. 

"How about we all get together tonight for dinner, and we can get to know your sister properly mate, and then we can invite some of the others" Carlos suggested. All the boys nodded eagerly looking towards the two Leclerc's. Charles looked to his sister, she looked back at him "Only if you invite Seb too please". "Wait, Seb knew you existed?" Carlos said shocked. 

"Yup, he caught Charles sneaking to see me in my first year at uni" Y/n spoke shyly.