A moment later, there's a silver blur from the bushes and the demon's hand was suddenly chopped off. It hits the ground and Rin lands in the bushes behind Sesshomaru who lands in a crouch before the demon.

"You are absolutely brilliant, Sesshomaru-sama!!" Jaken and Shinobu praise as Jaken runs over.

Rin jumps to her feet and she and I say in unison, "You're so dashing, Sesshomaru-sama/Sesshy-kun!!"

We look up to see the demon's hand turning into giant wasps. Shinobu, Jaken and I gasp as we recognise the Saimyosho.

Jaken says, "The Saimyosho, Naraku's poisonous insects!"

I say as Shinobu and I step forward on either side of Sesshomaru and unsheathe our swords, "Stand back. Out of the way! That Naraku left behind some annoying vermin. Jaken, there should be a hive located nearby."

The imp says readily, "Yes! I'll go and look for it!"

The hand flies toward us but Sesshomaru, Shinobu and I block it with our swords before we kick off from the tree behind us and leap out of the way, Sesshomaru spinning in the air, causing the hand to embed in the tree behind us.

With a grunt, I slash my katana right through the arm of the demon, but it turns into Saimyosho too. We gaze at the large wasps wearily before landing. They fly off, buzzing.

"Jaken," Sesshomaru prompts as we glance back at them. Jaken whimpers as he gazes around for the hive.

"Look, Jaken-sama! That's it, the hive!" Rin announces, pointing to a tree in front of them. Gathered on the trunk is a swarm of large wasps.

Jaken was about to deal with the hive but he suddenly orders, pointing behind the girl, "Rin! Get down, now!"

"Alright!" She chimes, ducking into the bushes. I see the same swarm from before flying towards them.

"Feel the wrath of The Staff of Two Heads!" Jaken places his staff down and shoots flames at the incoming swarm. They fall as they burn, but more still come. Jaken runs over to where Rin and fires more flames. "Persistent pests!" They too fall to the ground. "Rin, keep your head down!" The wasps from the hive fly out and over to the imp. He starts waving his staff around. "What?! Still here?!"

 "What?! Still here?!"