"busy" he said sitting back in his chair, she gave him a nod.

"this is going to be quick, I saw Celeste today" she said, Aaron took in a sharp breath.

"How is she?" he asked in a small voice as he looked down at his hands.

"Healing, So I'm doing a session with her Friday and want you to come to the session" she said, Aaron looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You need to talk to her, she needs to hear your side, how you felt and feeling about all this" she said, Aaron turned his head towards the framed picture that was on his desk, it was the picture of Celeste and Jack smiling that he had on his phone, he let out a deep breath.

"Are you sure that she's up for this" he then asked her, the Doctor gave him a smile.

"she needs this to completely heal, she has this thought that the whole team thinks shes a dispointment and that she doesn't want to be a burden to you guys. Ready or not she has to hear your side of the story, she needs to know that you went threw this traumatic event too, you need to tell her that she's not alone" Hotch looked at her for a few seconds thinking about the pros an cons of this. But deep inside he really needed to see Celeste. He gave her a nod.

"I'll be there" he said, she smiled at him.

"perfect, it's going to help both of you" she said getting up.

"See you Friday at ten am" she said getting to the door and stopped in her tracks she turned around and looked at the man again.

"Aaron" she said, he looked at her.

"She still loves you, I don't have to be a profiler to see it" she said giving him a little smile before leaving. Leaving Aaron alone.

Celeste walked in her house and dropped her purse on the bench, she took her flats off.

"Celeste is that you?" Octavia's voice came from the kitchen, Celeste sprinted upstairs to her room avoiding her best friend. Celeste closed the door and slid down the door and sat on the floor, she let out a deep breath as she closed her eyes. Her phone buzzed she took it out of her pocket and looked at it, yet another message from Penelope. Celeste threw her phone on the bed and she focuse on taking deep breath in and out.

Couple of hours later, Gabrielle got home and a little smile appeared on her face when she saw the black BMW SUV parked with Aaron leaning againts the vehicle with his arms crossed over his chest, she turned the car off and got out.

"Have you been here long?" she asked looking at him, he shook his head Gabrielle walked up to him.

"You know she might talk to you if you actually go to the house" she let out, Aaron shook his head.

"She comes to work twice a week and she never comes to the sixth floor to see us. Were giving her her space...I'm giving her space" he said, Gabrielle gave him a nod.

"How are you doing?" she asked, she watched as Aaron let out a deep breath as he looked up at the sky.

"I would be better if she would come back to me" he let out, Gabrielle gave him a little smile.

"She'll come back, she just needs time" she said, Aaron nodded. He then cleared his throat.

"I actually have a session with her Friday" he let out looking at her, Gabby looked at him and let out a huff.

"I'm surprise that she agreed to that" she said, Aaron let out a hum in response.

"How is she doing with you guys?" he asked. Gabby looked at the house for a moment before looking at Aaron again.