"Celeste trust me you both need this to move on, and were in a safe place at any moment you what him to leave just let me know" she then said. Celeste let out a deep breath and gave her a little nod as she whipped her tears.

"Perfect! Good job today, your getting there. So I will see you Friday and I'll talk to Aaron" she said, Celeste nodded and stood up and made her way out.

Working on files was the worst part of the job at the BAU, for the past two months this is what the team did every single day. Strauss made sure that she benched them from going on cases until everything was delt with. she was pissed at the team but especially Hotch, After the whole relationship with Celeste became public to the team, Strauss personally tried to get him fired with doing unesesary interviews with the whole team. What pissed her off was that the team got Hotch and Celeste's back even though they had no idea what was going on for the past several months. Then Marcus De Luca showed up shutting down the whole internal investigation, making Strauss even more livid towards the team which resulting her to do the only thing she was able to do...bench the whole team as punishment.

"Does anybody else feel like where in datention?" Morgan let out as he sat back in his chair.

"Your just finguring that now" Prentiss said not looking up from her file. Morgan turned and looked up at Hotch's office where the boss was sitting and working away.

"Has anyone talked to him and see how's he's doing?" Morgan asked looking at Reid who looked up at the office, JJ let out a huff.

"be my guess Derek, let me know how that goes" she let out.

"oh will hear it from here" Prentiss let out.

"hey" they were cut off. Everyone turned towards Rossi that was standing behind Reid.

"be nice guys, he's hurting" he said.

"were hurting too Rossi, we were there and Celeste is part of this family" Morgan said.

"We just want everything to be back like it was" JJ let out

"Guys!" Garcia let out a she flew out of her bat cave.

"I just saw our little cupcake in the hallway of the fourth floor" she let out in a happy tone, everyone looked at her.

"what? no one is going to go and catch up to her?" she asked looking at the team.

"if she want's to see us she'll come up, we don't want to push her away more" Rossi let out as he turned around and walking to his office, Garcia looked at the team with a sad face.

"I miss her" she said. Morgan reached for her hand and squeezed it.

"we miss her too, baby girl" he said. In the afternoon the team was talking together and not working.

"Good afternoon Agents" a voice said. Everyone turned and looked at the lady that has been the teams therapist for the past two months, she gave them a little smile.

"is Agent Hotchner in his office?" she asked pointing up the stairs, everyone nodded and watched her make her way to Hotch's office.

"that is not good" Morgan said looking at Prentiss who shook her head. Hotch was sitting at his desk and working away when there was a knock at the door.

"come in" he said. The door open and he looked up.

"Doctor Turner, did I have a session and I forgot" he said closing the file.

"no no" she said closing the door behind her and making her way to the chair that was facing Hotch.

"How are you?" she asked giving him a smile.