" Alright let's get upstairs and brush them teeth cause something not smelling to good lil girl" I said tickling her and she laughed as we made back upstairs to her bathroom.

After brushing and flossing her teeth we made it back to her room to find her something to put on for the day.

" This what you wanna put on Bug" I asked as she pointed to one of the many denim dresses she has and put her thumb up.

" Okay then girl let's get you dressed" I said as I walked us over to her bed.

" Stand up for mommy bug" I said as she stood up and I undressed her from her pajamas and proceeded to put on her outfit for today.

After putting on her clothes and doing her hair, I put on Doc Mcstuffins and let play with her toys and I headed downstairs to clean up.

30 minutes later| 12:00 p.m.

30 minutes into me cleaning up I heard my doorbell ring. Heading over to the baby monitor and checking the camera to see what Kaari was doing and she was playing.

Hearing my doorbell ring again " Damn I'm coming shit" I said I made my way to front door and put the code in my alarm and opened the door to the girls with a bunch of shit in their hands.

" Really y'all— yes bitch we had to surprise you cause you would've told us not to do it" Sahara said they made their way to the kitchen.

" Cause why would y'all do all this for me" I asked honestly.

" what you mean— girl you take care of everybody around you including us— All while being a mother— and an entrepreneur" Yuri, Niya, and Kelsey said tag teaming me making me roll my eyes.

" I guess y'all right— y'all got me pizza" I asked as I checked the baby monitor again and seen Kaari trying to open her door.

" Hold on I'll be back yall niece trying to break free" I said as walked out the kitchen and head upstairs to Kaari's room.

" Hey lil girl what you doing— Ma— yes baby" I answered her as I picked her up and we went back downstairs.

" Eat Eat— oh you hungry fat girl" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

" Hey TT baby" Niya said as she rushed over to us and took her from me.

" Well damn bitch— stop cussing in front of her nigga" Yuri said as she stood up and grabbed some plastic plates cause I was not about to wash dishes again.

" I got something to tell y'all" Yuri said as she cut Kaari's pizza into smaller pieces. " Not y'all got my favorite" I said as I grabbed 3 slices of pizza, four wings, and a bread stick.

 " Not y'all got my favorite" I said as I grabbed 3 slices of pizza, four wings, and a bread stick