"I'm actually having a girls night." I told him.

"Hmm you mean a gossip about Jason night." He chuckled and I laughed a little.

"Maybe." I was blushing and all the girls kept pointing it out.

"All good things hopefully." I could hear in his voice that he was smiling.

"Oh nothing but." I bit my lip as he chuckled.

"Well I wanted to check in with you and make sure you ached this morning as bad as I did." I laughed at the thought of him being sore. "You can tell your sister I drug my ass into work today and didn't want to be here."

"Yes I was. But I enjoyed every bit of it." They were all whispering for me to put it on speaker. "Apparently the girls would like to speak to you."

"I'm all ears." I turned the speaker on and told them to go ahead.

"So this is Nelly. The girl that Devon hit on." She started and he chuckled.

"The girl that couldn't dance you mean." We all laughed before she continued.

"I guess I'll accept that label. But I'm just here to thank you for taking care of our girl and fucking her brains out."

"Nelly!" We all screamed at her and he chuckled.

"I aim to please ladies. Always." They're mouths hung open at his words.

"I just want you to know. Not all of us were wanting to thank you for that last part." Erin said humiliated. "I'm embarrassed Nelly thought she could say that to you."

"It's alright. From what I hear Nelly's been getting the same treatment from Devon." We all screamed what at the same time. "Yeah, its not just girls that kiss and tell."

"You little tramp. You've been holding out on us." Sandy called her out.

"Well, I didn't know what to tell you." She said with her cheeks bright red.

"I call bullshit." I said and raised my eyebrow at her.

"Uh oh, my dirty mouthed girl has you in her cross hairs Nelly. You ladies have a good rest of the night and I'll talk to you in the morning babe." He said his farewell.

"Sweet dreams sweet cheeks." I said and was rewarded with a chuckle. The call ended and we all waited to hear from her.

"Ok, don't get mad. I just, I don't want to jinx anything. I'm going home tomorrow and I know he's made plans to come see me. But can I do long distance?" She said while looking at all of us. The doorbell rang and I'm sure it was the pizza. I grabbed my wallet from the counter.

"Don't say anything important until I get back." I called out over my shoulder as I headed to the door. When I opened it I was pulled into someone's chest and then their lips were on mine. The all to familiar scent surrounded me and I kissed back. All to soon he pulled away from me.

"I was going to surprise you but when I saw the cars I figured I better call to see what you were doing." He held boxes of pizza up for me. "I took these from the guy and took care of it for you." I starred at him with my mouth opened for a minute.

"You are the cutest." I pulled him inside. "Come inside for a sec."

"I don't want to intrude on your girls night though." He said trying to stop me.

"Your not, you can say your hellos before you go on your way." I pulled him towards the living room. "Girls, look who brought our pizza." I said and all of them looked wide eyed at the doorway.

"Sorry I was coming to surprise her and I didn't know she was having a girls night. So the pizza is on me tonight ladies." He lifted it up and brought it out over to the counter.