50

Estelle POV

As I was in my room crying I realized the terrible mistake that i made. I don't know why I even decided to go through with this stupid fucking plan, I should've listened to Dante.

I took a deep breath and tried calming down. As I was sitting in my room I noticed my mom came home and Benito and her were taking soon enough the door closed and the house went silent. He was gone. I felt so many emotions but mainly sadness.

I dialed Dante and told him everything that had happened.

"What are you going to do Estelle? I told you this was going to happen but yet you never listen to me"

"I know and I should have" ,"but regardless of what I feel I think him leaving is for the best"

"What? Estelle, I care about you so fucking much and I know you're hurting. You know damn well you want him to stay"

"It doesn't even matter anymore Dante, he's gone and that's not up to me if he stays in touch or not"

"Madre mía estelle you're so fucking stubborn", "te hablo por la noche okay?"

"Okay Dante bye"

"Bye mami"

I hung up and charged my phone. I know I said I didn't care if he left but I do. What hurts too is that he didn't even say his goodbyes. I sighed and laid down and tried falling asleep. Not long after my mom came in my room.

"Estelle?"

I looked at her, "yeah?"

"Benito left"

"I know I heard him"

"Do you know why he left?"

"No"

"Are you sure? Was he acting suspicious recently? Do you know if he has someone else"

I felt so guilty but I just didn't have the guts to tell her anything

" I already told you no"

"Lose the attitude"

"How do you expect me to not have one when you keep asking me that when I already clearly told you no"

"You know what I bet he was messing around with you"

I can't believe what I just heard, I get it, but she's basically calling me a slut

"What?" This time I got up and walked towards her

"You heard me, were you two messing around"

"Are you calling me a whore?"

"Yeah I am"

"Fuck you! how dare you, I'm your fucking daughter"

"Don't say that to me you have no right to, I'm your mother"

"And why do you get to call me a whore? I'm your daughter"

"I'm done with you, you're so lucky I don't kick you out"

"What? You're the worst mother ever, what happened to you", "please get out"

With no protest she just left my room. I can't believe how much my mother changed.