44

Unedited

So I messed up on this chapter cause I forgot Bernie and Bysa already met Estelle😅 for the sake of this chapter, let's pretend that didn't happen haha

Estelle pov

I woke up and it was 10:00 AM. I got up and went to brush my teeth. After I was done I went down into the kitchen where I saw Benito shirtless and making some food. The muscles on his back were honestly turning me on, I need to stop.

I went over to him. "Good morning!"

"Hola mami buenos días"

He kissed the top of my head and went back to doing his thing.

"So we're having eggs for breakfast?"

"Mhm, also you're mom just left and she told me to tell you to be good"

"When am I not" I joked making him laugh

"Oh yeah also I need to go get something from my parents house, I want you to come with me"

"Oh I get to meet your parents today"

"Well not as my girlfriend but yeah you get to meet them today"

"Yeah yeah but I know one day I'll be introduced to them as that"

He laughed

"I'm serious"

"I know, one day you'll be officially my girlfriend but for now we have to keep things a secret"

I nodded, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I agreed to this secrecy.

"Okay here's your plate, go sit down and eat now"

"Yes sir" I laughed and went to go eat

1 hour later

Once we were done eating, we cleaned up and now I'm just getting ready so I can go with Benito to pick something up from his parents house.

Once I was done I went into my moms bedroom where Benito was. I knocked and then went in.

"Are you done"

"Yeah come on"

We left the house and got into the car.

After a while of driving we arrived to this pretty home.

"Your parents house is super pretty"

"I know right, my mom picked it out"

He got out the car and opened the door for me, I got out and waited for him to close the door. We then walked to the door. He opened it and went in I just followed behind him.

While we were walking this other boy came down the stairs, he kind of looked like Benito.

"Oh ya llegaste por lo que me pediste"

"Si pero esta es Estelle, Estelle este es mi hermano Bernie"

"Hola mucho gusto"

I smiled at him as we shook hands. He was definitely older than me but younger than Benito.

"Me esperas aquí? Ahorita regreso"

He went upstairs with his brother as I waited for them to return.

A while later I saw another boy who I'm assuming is Benito's brother cause they also looked alike. He looked about the same age as me.

"Oh Hola, eres amiga de Bernie"

"Oh no estoy aquí con Benito, los estoy esperando"

"Oh eres su novia?"

"No jaja soy la hija de su novia"

"Este Benito nunca me cuenta nada"

"Entonces estas soltera"

I laughed as I nodded, he's cute.

"Ni lo pienses cabrón"

We both turned to look at Benito.

"Pero polque, ella dijo que no tiene jevo"

"Ya, y mami y Papi"

"Salieron"

"Ay no bueno, les dices que vengo a visitarlos pronto nos vamos"

"Ya tan pronto"

"Si cabrón, bye"

He went and hugged both his brothers

"Bye Bernie, y tú nunca me dijiste tu nombre" i laughed

"Bysael"

"Bueno bye, Bysael"

I smiled at him as we left. Benito opened the door for me as I got in, he closed my door and went to his side.

I wonder what he had to get. He grabbed my face suddenly and made me look at him. I was going to say something when suddenly he smashed his lips onto mine, he kissed me so rough I'm sure there were teeth marks on lips.

"Oye that hurt"

I looked at myself in the mirror of the car and sure enough there were teeth marks.

"Sorry mami i just couldn't help myself"

"Mhm what did you have to pick up"

"This"

He pulled a cute box and opened it to reveal a really pretty ring.

"Oh that's gorgeous"

"I'm glad you love it, i wanted to give it you"

I swallowed hard.

"For me?"

"Mhm my mom said that one day when im ready, I'll give it to a special girl and that's you"

"Oh I don't know what to say"

" can i put it on you"

I simply nodded my head as he grabbed my hand and put it on my finger. I looked at it and it fit perfectly.

"Thank you beno"