bi what?!

(Hey bitches! I'm back sorry I didn't post I was tired but I'm back and hope you enjoy:). Also happy birthday hopeyslut)

Lizzie received a call from hope saying something wrong with Josie so here she is in Hopes room since she's stayed over "I can get my sneakers from the house we can go for a run at the track you wanna go for a run  get some fresh air?.. What do you say? " nothing Josie just lays there not responding "okay..okay."

Lizzie gets up and leaving the room Lizzie walks out of Hopes room "how long has she been like that?" Lizzie asked "since yesterday morning" Hope answered.

"And she hasn't gotten out of bed. "

"No she's just sleeping I can't get her up I tried" hope said worried "yea so did I" Freya said  "before what was she like" Lizzie might now what's wrong "before she was fine, she was happy she uh she was was staying up all hours of the night dancing telling fucking jokes she kicks my ass every day I can't keep up with her."

"We gotta ahold of mom, she should know" Lizzie scared that she might be right "know what what's wrong with her? " hope said looking at the both of them "uh..depression I think. "

"She depressed what do you mean she- we all get fucking  depressed how the fuck can we not living around here" Hope said still not getting it "it's not that kind of depressed okay, look I could be wrong but.. " Lizzie looks at Hope "it could be bipolar disease like our uncle. "

"Bi-bi- what what the fuck is that" she said looking at the both of them scared "it's manic depression Hope" Freya said being right like always.

"It's like high highs followed by low lows over and over again we'll get her an  appointment at the clinic and we see what they say" Lizzie said "no no look she's low then we cheer her up. "

"It's not like that she may have to be hospitalize" Lizzie said softly at the end "what do you mean hospitalize like a psych ward.. NO FUCKING WAY she's staying here" hope said.

"She could end up suicidal" Lizzie said trying to convince her "then we hide the knifes until she perks up I can- I can take care of her okay let me take care of her until shes better".

"It could take weeks it's mood swings okay it's almost impossible to handle"Lizzie said remembering the stories their mom told them when she took care of Kai when he had his mood swings "don't fucking tell me what's impossible we're taking care of her here you, me, us she's fucking family".

You could tell Hope really loved her.