sorry

It was the last lesson of the day and Josie were tired.So fucking tired.

"Alright class,I just have to go sort something out so if you can get out your plays and read scene 5, that'll be great" Her teacher Mrs. White announced before quickly exiting the room.

Almost immediately,the class clown, Hope, started talking and cracking jokes as loudly as she possibly could, smiling as the class laughed along.

Sighing, Josie opened the play and turned to the right page, ignoring the way Hope looked at her whenever the class laughed.

She'd barely got half way though the first paragraph when another loud joke broke her concentration.

"Hope" Josie said quietly not looking up from her book.

She immediately looked over at her with a lopsided grin "yeah?"

"Quite" Josie muttered, ignoring the stares the rest of the class was giving her.

Immediately shutting up,Hope stood from her seat moving to the one next to Josie.

Resting her chin on her shoulder, she began to read along with her. "Sorry, my love" she whispered into her ear, quickly kissing her on the cheek.

---------------------------------

Hey.... I know I know your all fed up with me posting and then disappearing again but I have a good one for tmr I'll post it in the morning ok this time I promise.