Tree House (Mitch Kramer)

/Not Requested/Edited/

   Cricket sound echoe throughout the whole woods

The (Y/H/C) girl sits on her back, book in hand and listening to the waves of the near by lake.

She shuffles around when the wood of the treehouse got to uncomfortable but quickly after, she went back to reading.

Someone was climbing up the ladder that's so easy just access. So, she hurriedly dropped everything and turned off the light.

The persons movement suddenly stopped. They're clearly in there with her. So, the teen chucked her novel at the figure and ducked back down.

Then a sudden familiar voice yelped. "Oww, shit!".

The girl sat up and shifted her gaze over the table she was hiding behind. "Really Mitch?".

Scoffing and shaking her head in disappointment, she made her way over too him.

"You didn't need too throw something at me, (Y/N)". He groaned and rubbed his head.

(Y/N) crouches in front of him and grabbed his face with her hand too inspected it. "You scared me dipshit. Thought you were some thirty year old weirdo".

He scowled at her before smacking her hand away. He stood up himself and mumbled out loud. "Whatever dickhead".

She tapped him in the back of the head and he turned too her in shock.

Nevertheless, Mitch made his way over towards the blankets that lay on the floor. He turned on the light and he sat down.

He proceeded to take out a bunch of story books and dropped them in front of him.

The teen boy looked up with raised eyebrows and tapped the spot on the other side of him. "Are you coming?".

(Y/N) walked her way over and plopped down. She gestured at the stuff in front of them. "Why'd you bring all of this?".

He responded calmly like it's no big deal. "Well, You obviously enjoy reading so I bought some short horror ones that we can read together".

Mitch remembered the little things and get's her meaningful gifts here and there.

"Aww, Mitchy. You got me all this". (Y/N) grinned teasingly. She pulled him into a noogy.

The boy blushed and pursed his lips even through he's secretly loving it and pulled back. "Yea, yea. Don't mention it".

   A little after they took turns reading too each other and moving around all around. The boy even took the opportunity to stare at the girl as long as he wanted.

Mitch had laid his head on the girl lap a while ago. The (Y/H/C) girl played with his hair well one of her hands held onto a book.

The girl read out loud but got interrupted when the boy gasped. "She opened the door and screamed. Her lungs-".

Mitch mumbles and lays his hands onto his stomach. "What a dumb bitch".

(Y/N) agreed with a chuckled.

A loud scratch against the treehouse made both teens cling onto each other tightly.

The boy whispered with wide eyes. "What the fuck..".

"Oh hell no". The girl gazed around and then down. Noticing the cord too the light accidentally unplugged.

Making the whole place dark, except the moonlight shinning through.

Another loud scratch made the teens yell out and book it. Pushing each other out of the way and going behind the table. "Move pussy".

Having both of their backs against it, the brunette whispered and elbowed the other ."What the hell was that".

"I don't know go ask it". (Y/N) mocked and rolled her eyes.

Mitch smacked her in the back of the head at the response and glared at her. "No you".

"Hell no. You".

They bickered back and forth, started pushing each other and throwing insults.

(Y/N) ended up, unsurprisingly, winning. The teen boy getting shoved out from behind the table.

"You fucker". He whispered screamed and gave the girl the finger.

The (Y/H/C) girl kicked him in the leg and pointed towards the entrance. "Go check".

His voice cracked and he gave her a look like she's crazy. "Hell no. I'd rather not die".

The girl frowned her eyebrows and put a finger up to his mouth when he opened it to respond. "Do it or you're a little bitch".

Mitch huffed and pinched his nose. "Fine but if I die. I'm haunting your ass".

He slowly shuffled over and looked  down the stairs. Clearly getting a view of not only the woods but also with what was making the noise.

He sneered and looked over his shoulder. "It's a bunch of damn squirrels, you dick. You're lucky".

The boy glared and pointed his finger at her.

(Y/N) clicked her tongue and went over too him. "Guess you're right, Pretty boy".

After the "little" scare, the duo ended up falling asleep.

In the morning, the girl shifted in her sleep and rubbed her eyes.

The sun bright making her throw her arm over her eyes too block it.

(Y/N) started to stand up buy got pulled down.

Mitch whined and mumbled in his sleep. All well pulling her closer towards him.

His arms around her waist and his head on her stomach. His face snoring and swashed against her shirt.

The girl smiled lovingly stroking his hair before smacking him in his head.

"Oww!".  The boy shouted and quickly sat up. He slowly looked over at her with a glare.

"Waky, Waky, Pretty boy". The (Y/H/C) girl smirked and gazed out of the window. "We feel asleep".

"No shit". The boy said sarcastically, grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Come on. Let's go back home".

Well making their way home. They stopped for breakfast at a dinner and finally got back to their houses with their guardians pissed off.

Luckily, they were still alive so they called each other on their home phone. Giggling and quietly telling the stories of how their parents freaked out.

Let's just say they did do it again. No matter how many times they got grounded. They still wouldn't change a thing.